Chapter 15

*Warning: Sexual Content Ahead*

That's all Ciel needed to hear, was the words I trust you. Ciel wouldn't hurt Elizabeth, even though he has a HARD time showing it, he cares. He got on top of her slowly, he can see a light blush crawling onto her cheeks. She's nervous, he can see it and feel it as well. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." He whispers, she nodded her head. He starts slow, he starts kissing her neck, slowly moving down to her chest. He slowly removes her night gown that covering her body, she was completely expose. Her face was blood red, she was embarrassed. She hid her face with her hands. He gently caresses her body, running his hands over every part, "You're beautiful." He whispers, Elizabeth closes her eyes and let him take control, she doesn't know what to do, first time for her she's unsure, for him? First time, but he knows, just feels like he had an instinct for it.

He starts kissing her gently all over her body, every time he got close to her thighs she would stiffen. He took off his shirt, belt, pants, leaving his undergarments. He felt she was ready for a tad bit more, he start to kiss and suck on her left breast, while playing with her right one. Elizabeth let out many sounds than just a moan. Then he switch over to the right one, Elizabeth has never had so much pleasure in her life she felt herself being dizzy, felt her stomach go into knots, herself getting wetter by the minute. Ciel stopped to take off his undergarments. Exposing his already hard member, he slowly got on top of her gently kissing her.

"It's okay Lizzy, it will hurt for a moment but I won't move until you're ready." He whisper she nods for him to go ahead. He slowly push his member inside her, she felt a pain but it wasn't unbearable. He stopped after it was all inside her, she waited until the pain subsides. She gave another nod as the go ahead, Ciel slowly starts going out and back in at a nice slow steady pace. The pain wasn't there no more it was all pleasure. Elizabeth had her eyes closed, feeling all this pleasure she doesn't know what to do.

Ciel seemed to notice this, he steadily pick the pace up, until it was rough and strong. Going in and out, Elizabeth moans fills the room, making Ciel go faster. He kisses her passionately, grabbing her arms and pinning them above her head, he gently bit her lip then pulled away. As he became rougher, she became louder, when he released her hands, she wrapped them around his back. Making scratches all over his back, grabbing his hair, making him wanting her so much more.

He was getting to his limit, he could tell she was as well. He started to kiss her neck and make nibbles as she kept making marks on his back. She kept moaning but it sounded like screams of intense pleasure, after a couple more minute he shot his seed deep inside her making her scream louder than every after that. He slowly pulled out, he layed down for a moment as they both caught their breathes.

"That was amazing..." Elizabeth said after she caught her breath, she looked at him smiling, he looked over and kissed her forehead, "Let me get you a towel to clean up." He said he got up putting his undergarments back on and went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. After he helped her clean up, they layed down and cuddled, Elizabeth fell asleep quickly. Ciel layed there I thought before closing his eyes to rest until morning.