Chapter 16

The morning sun shines through the doors and the thin white curtains. Elizabeth slowly open her eyes, she yawned rubbing her eyes, she looked to see Ciel was already up and about. She sat up realizing and feeling the events of last night. She couldn't help but blush, feeling the pleasure from the previous night. She went to the bathroom, she decided to run a nice hot bath with some bubbles. After it was ran, she grab a towel and her dress for the day, she got into the tub, relaxing her body. She closed her eyes, thinking about everything, her wedding, the honeymoon. A knock came she opened her eyes turned to the door, "Come in." She said.

Ciel opened and closed the door behind him, "Good morning beautiful, how did you sleep?" He asked he came to the tub and sat down next to it on the floor, surprised her because he never done it before.

"It was good... really good. How'd you sleep?" She asked him, he had a soft smile as he was looking at her.

"Very good after last night." He said causing her to blush and she looked away from embarrassment. He giggled and rubbed her head getting a nice hum from it, she enjoyed it.

"Lizzy after your bath lets go out for today. The island is beautiful and I'm sure you would love to explore it." Ciel said, Lizzy nodded as he smiled and left her alone to finish her bath. After an hour of relaxing and bathing she got out, drying herself off and looking in the mirror then she seen something. A bruise on her shoulder, she shrugged it off, could've been from anything. She got herself dressed for exploring, instead of pigtails she's thought let's do a ponytail.

She to the front door seeing Ciel dressed and ready for her. "Hello my beautiful wife, you look stunning." He said wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her into a kiss. Lizzy took a moment before kissing him back, it was shocking. Ciel hasn't been an emotional person since after his parents died. Seemed like all his happiness gone away and he couldn't find anything happy. Sure every now and then he would smile but she couldn't tell sometimes if it was an actual smile or faking. Ciel can be great at faking emotions, but she always ignore them.

"Hello handsome husband," Elizabeth said after pulling away from the kiss, she smiled at him as he lead her out and they started to explore the forest around the island. She loved every minute of it, and how much Ciel knew and educated her about every animals they saw. Of course they ran into a couple of snakes but they admire them from afar.

Elizabeth absolutely loves watching toucans. There are a very beautiful bird to her and she always wanted to know a lot more about them so seen them in their natural environment was very interesting to her. She can see how they were out in the wild and hopefully she doesn't have to see in any places like captivity. Elizabeth has always been a huge animals person. She loved all animals no matter if they were snakes, lizards or birds, she loved them all maybe not bugs.

They soon came to the top of a waterfall and seeing the sun slowly starting to set on the ocean.
"Oh Ciel, this is absolutely beautiful." She said seeming the sight took her breath away, and it did. She looked at Ciel, who was smiling looking at the sunset. For once she could tell that was an actual smile, he actually seemed happy. The it faded slowly as he turned to Elizabeth, he grab both her hands she has a concern look on her face.

"Lizzy, I haven't been completely honest with you. It's unfair to you being my wife for me to keep any secrets from you. I'm hoping you still see me the same way you do now. I haven't change and the same Ciel you always knew and loved, but this is something I need you to promise to keep from everyone. That does include your parents and brother." Ciel said looking very serious, Lizzy was caught off guard. She knew he always kept secrets but this one had to remain one even after sharing. She loved Ciel and knew nothing could change the way she ever seen him or felt about him.

"Don't freak out my love, but I am a demon."

AN: Hello everyone I'm glad everyone is enjoying the story as much as I am happy to write it. Now if anyone is interested in following me on TikTok my name is @pierce.the.lizzy pleae feel free to follow. If you want any certain content even when I'll be post more chapters on any of my stories please comment and let me know. Have a great day/night everyone! :)