-[Prologue]-

Y/n L/n has been friends with Mike, Lucas, Dustin, and Will for as long as she can remember. She lives in Hawkins, Indiana with her parents. She has a brother, Ian L/n who occasionally visits Hawkins from college whenever he's not bombarded with his studies or work. Her relationship with her family is rocky but she cares for them immensely.

Y/n is one of the smartest in the party alongside Dustin thanks to the high expectations set by her brother who was the Valedictorian for Hawkins High School.

Suddenly her life changes when Will goes missing while biking home after playing Dungeons and Dragons with the party. They all gear up to search for him and find someone. Someone who isn't Will. They find a mysterious girl with a shaved head. They take her in and hide her in Mike's basement where she reveals she's being hunted by people with guns. Seeing the tattoo on her wrist, they call her Eleven.

The group can no longer trust anything they've known previously as they are exposed to otherworldly forces that they thought were only possible in their darkest nightmares.

After a long adventure, Eleven defeats the big bad villain, the Demogorgon, and Will is saved from the Upside Down by his mom and the town sheriff, Hopper. However, when Eleven defeated the Demogorgon, she too had disappeared, nowhere to be found. It devastated the group of friends, but they were forced to move on as they finally reunited with Will. Although Mike still held hope that Eleven was still out there.

With their last of middle school, everything has gone back to normal for the party. Or so they thought. A new girl arrives in Hawkins and Will is hiding something. How will the group deal with more evils from the Upside Down? Especially without Eleven.