-[A/N]-

Hi! I'm the author!

I don't usually have a lot of time to write due to my studies, however, I do plan on producing chapters and books to the best of my abilities. Although I'm not the best writer, I revise my chapters 80 times before actually publishing them hence why it takes me a while to post.

some key notes:

-the longer chapters will be based on the actual plot of the show whereas smaller chapters will be based on small events that add to a character's story and development

-I don't own any of the stranger things characters mentioned in this book and in future books. Only characters like y/n and her family (possibly future characters)

-slow burn

-This book will contain only Y/n's POV, but in other books the POVs will progressively widen in characters.

-When reading this book, please be advised that some themes and events that occur may be sensitive to the reader. If you arent comfortable with Violence, Mature/Strong Language, Homophobia, Bullying, Self Harm, Eating Disorders, Racism, Blood, Mental Disorders, etc. I would suggest reading something else or skipping over the scene/s. Apologies if anything I write does discomfort you however it's best to keep in mind that the story is set in the 80s.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I hope you enjoy :)