First Day

(Art above isn't mine all rights go to respected creator)
(Hi updated again this photo belongs to gravityfying on twitter! Go give them some love!)

As I walk in the corridor I go straight to principle Bump office, Darius use to go here and he gave me clear instructions of what to do. Go to Bump, Choose track(s), and at least get good grades. He also said to make friends but that's not important.

"So how long are you just gonna stand in-front of my office?"

Bump says and I quickly snap out of it

"Oh sorry sir"

I say and sit down in-front of him

"I'm Hunte-"

"I'm aware Golden Guard."

My eyes shot up as he said that and my hand started to shake again, I quickly grab it and hold it down so it stops

"So, why have you come to enroll? Shouldn't you be working."

I didn't know really what to say I didn't know he would automatically know who I was.

"Oh um. I don't work for Belos anymore. I wanna enroll because-"

I don't really have a because I just miss willow.

"Ok so are you going to tell me or do just wanna choose your tracks?"

Bump interrupts my train of thought

"Oh yeah please- wait we can choose more then one track?"

Darius told me that when he went here it was hard picking only one. But I guess they changed it maybe? Or maybe he just messed up and said tracks not track

"Oh yes we do multiple tracks now, what do you want to do."

"Um would it be possible to do all? I'm capable of it as former golden guard."

"If the human can somehow do it I have no doubt you wouldn't be able to. Now can you show me some magic? 2 or more spells"

"Yeah, I guess"

I whistle and flapjack automatically comes to my side. He turns into a staff once I reach my hand out.

I create the same yellow shocks I attacked amity with but I kept it small do it didn't hurt anything, I don't know if using my staff counted but it did work. After I few more "spells" he switched me into my uniform. He handed me a schedule and said he'll alert teachers he's coming.

As I walk to my first class I have potions first which is perfect. I've read a lot about potions and I've made a few to get out of situations when I worked for the emperor. I drop flapjack and he quickly switches from staff to bird and snuggles in my hood.

I open the door and I catch everyone's attention (which is what i literally didn't want. One of the only things)

I hear whispers

"Isn't that the one guy from that half a witches flyer derby team"
"I thought he was only potions?"
"Omg Hunter!"

My eyes quickly went to the last person. And to no shock it was the human. She waved at me and then I felt a stare at me. It was the teachers

"Sit down Goldie."

I guess bump told them about my former job.

I betrayed any logic I had left and I set next to the human.

(546 words)