Its starting <3

Hunters POV

"Ok um so I wanted to say hi like usual and I also wanted to.... Um.... Soooooo.." I could feel my face heat up and my ears drop as willow laughed a bit at my sentence.

"Im sorry what?" She said,

"Nothing nothing just- never mind- anyway ima head to class!" As I was about to run out I saw willows face she looked a little- disappointed? Nah I'm just going crazy

Willows pov

I thought we was gonna ask me out. You know what, ima do it. I'll do it before lunch. Someone needs to be the man in the relationship and something tells me it's not gonna be the Blondie.

I got the signal class was gonna start sooner then later so I changed out of my gym clothes and into uniform. I then left to my locker to pick up what I needed.

Hunters POV

"LUZZZZZ!!"

"Yeah huntie?"

"One never call me that second yes I do like willow, I wasn't planning on telling you but help me ask her out. Please? Your her best friend I wannannananannsjsjajajsj so bad ple-"

"YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSSS LETS GO WERE GONNA WIFE YOU UP!"

"THANK YOU TAHNK YOU TH- wait. WHY AM I THE WIFE?"

"WELL WILLOWS STRONGER, MORE CONFIDENT, SHES FRIENDLIER-"

"OK NEVER MIND WE GET IT. Let's get to class!"

I quickly trip the human (using his yellow shift trick thingy) and grab onto her leg, dragging her to class.

(Time skip to after class theyre in the hall right now speaking)

"Ok so then you need to get her-" the human was cut off by willow walking up to us

"Watcha talking about?" Willow had asked grinning

Me and luz just looked a at each other and then back at willow. My face flushed in a bright red and luz worry grinning

"Not-Nothing Blossom!"

I quickly realized what I said. Right after about 9 student plus willow and luz had heard what I had just said

"So they ARE dating!?"
"Called it!"
"Why can't someone treat me like that."
"Awie!"
"shit he's dating someone?!"

Quickly they started whispering. Which only made my face and ears grow brighter. Willow was doing the same standing still completely red.

"Hunter now!" Luz had whisper yelled.

I grabbed onto her and started running. Since me and the human had almost the same schedule, it didn't take us long to come up with a plan. But it would take us long to fix our grade in the 3 classes we had not payed attention to.

Finally it was lunch but when I was going to walk to the cafeteria goops had stopped me. (Nickname) "willow wishes to speak to you outside in the field!"

When I went out side I saw a few people trying to hide. Poorly. Then turning around a saw a bunch of students looking out windows, I'm assuming they knew what was going on, I did not.

I quickly turned my head when the prettiest witch on the boiling Ilse said my name. She said it in her perfect, soothing, sweet, voice, I love everything about this woman. But that is not what this is about. Or atleast I think