Welp. School offically raided!

(The art above is official art and It's been about 2 weeks since the whole scouts thing also I'm mixing the canon eps with this story so get ready)

3rd Person POV

As Hunter and luz are walking towards school
They're stopped in they're path noticing barely anyone around-?

Hunter: "Heyyy luz isn't they're usually people out side of the school...?"

Luz: "yeahhhhhh.... I wo-"

Luz notices in side they're are 2 students walking inside the gym from they're lockers.

Luz: "Hunter! They're in the gym we must have missed something in the schedule"

She said grabbing hunters hood and dragging him into the building (the school uniform hood or whatever it's called)

As the 2 enter the gym they're met with a strange man on the stage, principal bump, and a few teachers standing on the side lines.

Principal bump: "It is for safety today children that we introduce you to-"

Strange man: "Grey head of the Illusion coven."

(I wrote this at 7 in the morning with no sleep so I'm sorry for some reason I thought his name was Grey Adrian but it's actually Adrian Grey)

He says it looking sincere but a certain blondie knows this man inside and out.

The students gasp and panic a bit thinking this is about they're covens and in a panic a student even rips off they're sleeves showing they're in 2 different covens. (Matty lol)

Principal bump: "Wow wow! Calm down! Calm down! Grey is here to help."

Grey: "indeed I am I'm here to give you fake symbols."

Hunter shuffle's a bit and taps Luzs shoulder

Luz whispering: "what's wrong.?"

Hunter whispering: "greys not this nice... this might be a trick, where's willow and Gus.?"

Luz: "they're up near the front.. come on."

Luz grabs hunters sleeve and gestures to follow her. He understands and follows her up to the front.

Willow, Amity, Gus and even matty are all next to each other making it easy for luz and Hunter to get with the group

Gus seems tensed like he saw something

Gus suddenly yelled as soon as Grey had began to try to put the first 'fake' coven symbol

Gus: "STOP!"

All eyes go on Gus

Hunter quickly moves behind Gus like he knows something's gonna happen

Gus: "He's hiding behind an Illusion!"

All eyes move off Gus and onto 'grey'

A voice comes out of nowhere

"CUT! CUT!"

Suddenly the illusion of grey had fell and what appeared was a coven scout. 

Everyone gasped but then another illusion had fell causing the crowd confusion

Grey had been ima chair with a few other scouts and around the gym scouts began to appear as more illusions dropped

"Those were horrible acting skills.-"

He continued going off on the poor coven scout

The crowd was still in confusion but Hunter had flapjack turn into a staff still behind gus but able to see if grey tried anything.

Grey: "Now. You!"

He turned to gus and jumped off the stage walking towards him but not noticing a certain blondie

Grey: "Now what do we have here? Your the reason this Act Failed?"

Gus:"you were going to trick us into getting coven syb-"

Grey cuts of Gus

Grey: "Yeah. I work with belos. It's kinda my job."

The students try to move but the coven scouts are surrounding everyone. But luckily grey is a good distance from the other coven scouts, and they still think the golden guard is just missing.

Grey: "But let's make sure that you can never use your little illusion spells!"

The glove changes to give gus an abomination symbol which would make it so he couldn't use illusions

Gus has made a interesting move Hunter could tell he didn't mean to.

Gus had created a big illusion around the school. This just caused even more crowd confusion but at the same time a good distraction.

Hunter had used this to everyone's advantage.

Hunter: "RUN."

He caught a good amount of eyes all for greys he was still in confusion about how someone so small could make a illusion so big.

Hunter picked up Gus and put him on his back. Gus had been in some type of trance? He wasn't moving or responding. Hunter hoped it would wear off.

Hunter used his wand to do his yellow run thingy (if anyone knows what it's called when he does this please let me know) he went to what seemed to be a bed room. Though since it was apart of gus illusion he immediately knew it was his.

Hunter had been in deep thought waiting for Gus to wake up.

He had not saved willow, or luz, not even amity. Only Gus. He wondered if they were ok. If he should have tried to take them to. He knows willow is strong. So is luz, and his last fight with amity he knew she was strong as well.

Still he felt guilty. Even if they're strong he's knows damn well luz can be out smarted. He's hoping they all went together.

(Please don't romanize this!! Gus is 12, Hunter is 16!)

Hunter looked over at Gus who had fallen out of his trance but he had been leaning on Hunter sleeping (kinda how they did in the official art for kings tide)

'Poor Gus.. he probably passed out from stress.'

Hunter put his arm around Gus and was comforting him. Though he was still on edge as any mentally I'll person would be.

Flapjack switched from staff to palismen and flew in between Gus and Hunter cuddling up for warmth.

(This was the longest chapter I've written and I really wanted to make this long as a apology for not updating in a while. My school starts in 7 days so I don't know how much im gonna update due to stress and again I've had low motivation since April. I made this story in the beginning to try and get my motivation back but clearly it's not working. I do not plan on discontinuing this story anytime soon so don't worry but updates will be longer for sure. I'm sorry and I just wanted to tell you guys so you don't think I just discontinued this.)