The morning after

Darius POV

I had woken up at 6am. My usual awakening, I've been getting days off due to the emperor wanting us to "prepare for the day of unity" I hate that man so much. He really thinks old me, one of the smartest and handsomeness witches on the boiling Ilse will fall for that. God these people dont know what theyre getting into. Welp I need to make breakfast for the kid and his soon to be girlfriend.

I went past his room and slowly opened the door. I saw them cuddling, Hunter had his arms around her waist, her arms around hunters neck as he lays on her chest. Theyre legs intertwined, hunters hair and hers had also intertwined. I took a quick pic and posted it to my penstagram.

Im so gonna use this as blackmail

Hunters POV

I slowly open my eyes only to be met with, WAIT HOLD IN WHY IS MY FACE THERE. OUT OF ALL PLACES ( he doesnt know if hes there with out without willows consent that's why hes freaking out)

I quickly move my head, tho it wasn't the brightest choice as willow wakes up because of if.

"...Well good morning to you to Hunter..(insert willow yawning)"

I blushed and tried to move my arms and legs but she tightened up her grip on me, Shes hella strong. I cant leave so I just accept my fate and let her squish me she then lets go and laughs

"Man you gave up quickly!"

"Wel- Um- Wha-"

"GET YOUR ASSES HERE I MADE BREAKFAST"

Willow started laughing as she got up and walked out the door

My face a deep red and my pointy ears down I get up and walk to the kitchen

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or on a certain someone"

He chuckled and turned away from us. Willow was a bright red and I knew for a fact I had pulled an amity. (Get the reference)

"Oh yeah I woke up when you to were still asleep, I have a picture of you guys. It was adorable"

With me and willow both in shock and faces red he puts our plates of Griffen eggs and Apple blood.

Willow snaps out of it and opens her Apple blood

I do the same as Darius also gives us toast with our meals

Clover and flapjack come into the room with us. I get up and grab some hexmix for flapjack to crunch on.

I open the bag and leave in on the table as flapjack comes and takes some, along with clover coming and trying some.

"Are they supposed to have that?"

Willow asked

"Idk but flapjacks never gotten sick because of it so I assume its fine for the little guys"

"Fair enough," she goes back to eating and so do I

(Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to release this before I go to bed its almost 3am for me ima try to go to bed night guys thanks for your support please vote my chapters, <3)