Town troubles

(This is like 3-5 days after Hunter has met willows parents and now he's in town with luz)

Hunter POV

"Soooooooo....." luz said as we walked down the path

"?"

"Gonna fill me in?? All the juicy details about you and willow~"

My ears flopped down in red and I quickly shoved luz in a playful manor

"HSJDJJANSAHHHAHAAAAHAHAHHA" (this is a luz laugh)

I covered my eyes from embarrassment and helped luz up.

"Thanks bro! Now for real you gotttttaaaaaa tell me!"

"Tell you what?"

"HAVE YOU KISSES? CUDDLED??????? HAVE YOU GONE ON A DATE YET. OMG OMG OMG HAVE YOU MET HER PARENTS."

"Uhhh........."

"ANSWER ANSWER!!!" She demanded

"OK! Fine, fine. Yes, yes, not yet, and lastly yes. "

"OMG YOU KISSED?!!?!,!!,!?!?"

"shhhhhh!!!!!!! there's people looking at us now" I whined

"Fineeeeeeee, but I'm living for this relationship. My bestie and brother?!?!!?!?!? Bro I'm so happy for both of you."

"I know I can tell!"

"Anyway I think we should continue walking. Eda needs more elixirs!"

"Oh yeah!"

(Like 5 min time skip?)

"Shit!-" luz spit out and turned me around quickly and pulled my hoodie up

"Wh-"

"Shhhhh...... emperor coven."

My eyes widened a bit and I could feel tears starting to come down I really didn't want to deal with this. Everything just got better, I just need to stay to stay calm and continue walking. I'm fine. This is fine....

THIS IS NOT FINE.

I latched on to luz my arm around her neck. She looked at me and could tell I needed comfort so she did the same and wrapped her arm around me.

"It's gonna be ok.. wait here. I'll go run by and get the elixirs!"

"Wait Lu-"

And she ran off. Without snails. You know. to pay.

Oh god.. am I really gonna do this.

I got up and with my hoodie on I pulled the strings to hide more of my face and pulled my hair completely back only having my usual strand sticking out.

I began speed walking to the potion stand close behind luz.

She got to the stand and I saw her asking if they had any so I ran a bit faster and got up right behind her.

"Oh wait. Shit. Hunter had the-"

I tapped her shoulder and pulled 100 snails out.

She looked a bit worried but happily took the snails from me and gave them to Morton (person who sells eda her elixirs)

After that luz had put the elixir in her bag and grabbed my hand

"As much as I appreciate you coming to save my ass. Coven scouts are all around this place!"

"I know I just-"

"Hunter??"

I recognized that voice and turned around.

It was Darius!

"Oh Titan! Why are you out. Looking like that?!?!!?!?"

"Like wha-"

"You look incredibly suspicious."

"Oh."

Darius had made a fair point.

"Oh titan. Kid. It's not safe here, heck even for the both of you. with all these coven scouts your asking to be found."

Luz spoke up.

"We're sorry Darius- it's just we needed to get something for eda and-"

"Your fine. It's not your kids fault I'm just considered."

Darius in a move of his fingers summoned his scroll and got on a call with someone.

Luz whisper to me

"Who do you think he's calling...?"

"Why could I know...?"

"I don't know...? He's your dad.?"

"Not legally... just by weird chances..."

"Oh."

He then hung up

"Steve will be here soon. He's going to take you 2  back to my house."

I wide eyed him

"YOU MEAN STEVE THE COVEN SCOUT. ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME-"

Darius shut my mouth

"He's on our side and please keep quiet your going to get yourself in trouble."

"Right sorry."

Darius gave me a hug and made a snarky (in a playful way) comment about luz before leaving the 2 kids to themselfs