10

"I want a sandwich,"
"Get me a cola please,"
"Why can't I find the tv remote? Yeona please look for the tv remote,"

I take a deep breath in anger and frustration my hand tightly grasping the knife I held while cutting the vegetables. He made me his servant the moment I stepped into this house. Where is my pay cheque? I hate this man so much. He made me do all the work even the smallest things which he is capable of doing. He is teasing me, to get me annoyed. I have developed patience through the years by doing Meditation.

I won't be annoyed, he will get bored and stop teasing. I thought in my head, a smile splattering on my lips.

"Look like you are happy to work in the kitchen, such a wife material!" He comments and I crane my head to glare at him. At the same time knife prickles my skin.

"Dammit!" I wince as I throw the knife away and saw the blood dripping out from the cut. I look at the wound and then glare at him, but looked away seeing his eyes darken and rushed to the sink to wash away the blood. As I keep my finger under the water, I hear him drawing in a massive amount of breath before standing up and leaving.

A sigh of relief left my mouth as I notice him disappearing from the kitchen. At least he realized the kind of bother he was. I thought pressing my hands tightly on my wounds.

Turning off the tap, I look at my finger but see the blood still coming out. I scrunched my face in pain and was about to bring it close to my mouth but a hand grabs my wrist stopping me. My heart comes to my mouth as I see Beomgyu standing. His grip was firm on my wrist.

"Put the band-aid." He said, his voice deeper than usual as if he was straining his throat. I couldn't help but look at him weirdly. His voice sounds so deep. I bite my cheeks as I feel the blood rushing to my face. It's sexy.

"What are you looking at my face? Quickly take it!" He says giving me a disapproving look. I roll my eyes. I quickly take the small packet he had set on the countertop and peel off the paper sticking it on the wound. I looked at his hand and then my finger. What a great day!

"You're stupid as ever!" He said mockingly earning a glare from me.
"Then make someone who is not stupid enough do all your work. Asshole!" I shouted, pushing him out of the way. I continued to cut the vegetables.
"I can't believe I have to eat this herbivore food."He said his voice suddenly drained and upset. "Like how can you not eat MEAT!!" He asks, his voice loud enough to get on my nerves.
"I just don't! I don't know how to cook meat at all so please stop whining and eat. Or you can order takeouts."

He sighs.

Then a little moment of silence. He suddenly walks away. A smile appears on my lips thinking he left and my delusion was broken when he comes back with a bottle of wine in his hand asking me to open it.

Groaning internally, I turn back to gaze at him, "Where is the bottle opener?"
He points somewhere, "That drawer,"
I turn following his pointing. I pull the drawer open and fished out a bottle opener and take the bottle from him.

The bottle opens with a clicking sound. The smell I had expected did not come out but rather iron, musty smell fills my nostrils. It was a rather unpleasant smell, but ignoring it. I pour the red-coloured liquid into the glass and shut the bottle with its cork. I looked up, raising my brows.

He smirks and without saying he leaves the kitchen.

"What about the bottle?" I ask shouting.
He replies, "Leave it there." I sigh looking at the label on it. A frown creased my face as I remember the fishy, iron smell. Involuntarily bring the tip close to my nose. This smell? It feels so familiar, a coppery smell like blood. My eyes went to the wound on my index finger and my eyes widens in realization. I gasp as my mouth falls agape. I looked back to where Beomgyu left and the label of wine.

This isn't just wine...

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Tysm for reading and I would really appreciate you guys voting please don't be a silent reader cause it makes me doubt my overall abilities.