𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎. nasty bloodsuckers

✵ . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹  ☽
     ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
TWENTY TWO  ——  nasty bloodsuckers

 ⊹  ☽                    ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋TWENTY TWO  ——  nasty bloodsuckers

IT FEELS AS IF ALL HIS BLOOD HAS RUSHED INTO HIS HEAD. Like a swinging bowling ball, his eyelids barely open and a nauseating feeling swirling in his stomach. His limbs feel like static, toes numb by this point, and he barely recognizes himself by the paleness of the his own skin.

Like cattle being drained after a slaughter.

Viewing the world from upside down— there's someone beside him, staring at him like he's an alien from another universe. Though maybe, he technically from space.

A girl, not much younger than him it seems. Maybe if the age to have been with the 100, if she'd been handed that card deck of life. But instead, she's wearing Sunday best and even has a bit of makeup on. Luxuries he hasn't known in his entire life.

"Who are you?" Her voice suddenly speaks, echoing in his pounding head. "You're from the Ark, aren't you?"

He's got no advantage to lie here, his vision blurry and the strong metallic smell of his own blood burning his senses. "Yeah... Who are you?"

"Maya..." Shes seems hesitant, like it's been engrained into her not to trust outsiders. He understands that to some level. "Do you know Jasper?"

But Bellamy can't think about Jasper right now.

       "Maya? How about getting me down, Maya?"

      A guard suddenly rounds the corner, and Bellamy hears the shoes before Maya does. Dressed in the color of the dry grass on the surface, the man frowns seeing the teenager standing next to Bellamys dangling body. "What are you doing here? You're not cleared for this facility."

     Bellamy is betting his life of this strangers ability to lie, and her loyalty to Jasper. "I know." Her mouth moves quickly, not hesitating for a second. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to see what was so special about him, but..."

      But she doesn't get the chance to finish her lie.

      A wooden arrow drives it's way through his hair and the stone tip sticking out his forehead where his heart may have been. It's soaked in deep red blood and brain, the man instantly crumpling to the ground and convulsing, blood filling his lungs and mouth, dying quickly as he chokes on his own blood. The life leaves his eyes, right on from of Maya's hopeful eyes. It's a death fit for the worst of mankind.