Finally Part 2: Fighting Through The Land of Shadows

I jump down along with the rest of my army as they stand beside me.

(Y/N): Hope nobody's hurt.

Xenovia: Were fine now that your here. Glad that your okay.

(Y/N): You can be glad when we're finished.

There were howls as more of those creatures came through the gate. They were quickly shot down by the members of Nudist Beach.

Mikisugi: Stand down everyone. We got them for now.

Irina: Hey! Mikisugi! Long time no see.

Mikisugi: Hey kids. So, what's up next boss?

(Y/N): Don't call me that. We don't have much time. You all stay here and protect this side of the gateway.

Issei: Hey, you know we can help too ya know.

(Y/N): Sorry, but knowing Satsuki, she'd want me personally.

There was a rumbling coming from the gateway. The frame around it started to crack before it broke. The portal opened bigger as more of those creatures came out.

(Y/N): Looks like break time is over. Raynare!

I shout her name as she landed beside me.

Raynare: You rang boss?

(Y/N): Get the Fallen to start clearing me a path. I'll give you back up after going through the factions.

Raynare: Right on it. We'll kill 'em quick.

She then took to the skies back to her group.

Irina: Hey, how did you all kill them anyway?

(Y/N): Gwen's powers. Hollowfication. The ability to directly attack the chains connecting to a spirit. If a spirit doesn't have those chains, then their able to become hollow.

Kiba: To put it simply, their not souls chained to this world. So we can only kill them here.

(Y/N): Exactly Kiba.

Sonia: So will we have this power as well?

(Y/N): Of course. You already have it. Anyway, go help Raynare. They'll need the back up.

With a nod from them, they leave to join the fight. I walk a bit away to meet with the Devil Faction.

(Y/N): Sirzechs, is everyone on your end prepared?

Sirzechs: Of course. The strongest and best of the best.

(Y/N): Good. I want you to hold the line hear to not let a single one of them get away.

Sirzechs: You can count on us......And I must say, to have a mortal bring this thousand year long rivalry together.

(Y/N): Pff. Just want to protect the world here.

With a small wave, I walked away from him. I look to the sky and waved as an angle came down.

Angle: Yes (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Notify the angles to go to all closest cities and towns and protect them. Just in case anything goes wrong.

Angle: On it!

They fly back up as I head back to the battlefield.

Mikisugi: (Y/N)! We're all ready.

(Y/N): Good. Go! Do everything you can!

With a nod, him and his Nudist soldiers went into the fight. I take this time to think to myself and my team.

Senketsu: You alright?