P.1(Nice to meet you)

Finally- the bell rung as your last class ending for the day. You was a college student around you 20's and was 5/6 tall. Walking out of the school, you heard a yell behind you. "Y/N! WAIT UP!" Turning around you met eyes with Louis- y'all was friends since the 3rd grade "oh hey Louis, what's up?". You said, as he gotten closer. Louis placed his hand on his chest and wheeze from how far he had to run. "You...you forgot your phone-" placing his hand in his pocket and grabbing out a black cased phone. "OH! Thank you man, My god I can't believe I forgot this." Thanking him, he laugh and stood up straight waving his hands. "Yea- okay I'll see you later. I need to hurry and head home to do home work-" you smiled and waved bye as he ran off. Looking down at your phone and seeing the time, 4:20pm. Oh shoot- your almost late for work. You had picked a job at a restaurant after school to pay for the bills for your apartment. Running to the parking lot and getting into your car. You hurried and backed it up and booked it to the road, driving a little over the speed limit. Under your breaths you would mutter some excuses of what you could say if you don't make it on time. "Oh sorry...traffic...oh my mom got hurt and I..." couple mins past and you ran into the restaurant just on time, seeing your co-worker snicker at your almost late arrival. "Don't worry y/n, the boss isn't here today" you sigh in relief and walked to the back of the counter then through the kitchen door to grab your uniform to place over what you had on already. "You ain't gunna tell on me right?" You said, with a bit of concern. "Hell no, as long as you don't tell him I smoke in the back" you chuckled and nodded, agreeing to the deal. Grabbing you note pad and pen, you walked over to tables to get people orders and meals and writing them down. As it turned 7, the sun started going down a bit. You was exhausted and told your co-worker that you was gunna go on break. You gotten a milkshake and sat at one of the empty tables, leaning back and relaxing. The place didn't have so many people now like earlier but there was still 4-5 people in. You turned your head towards the window, aiming to look at the almost bright stars but something catches your eyes. A figure standing by the pole, facing towards the building. You wasn't sure if he was looking at you or not but it seems like he noticed you looking and started walking away. Glaring at the odd situation, you turn your head away. Trying to act like that didn't happen but in the back of your head you was gunna bring a knife at least home with you for protection. Now it would be 8pm, time for closing. You grabbed your stuff and started heading out, saying bye to your co-worker who's going to do the night shift there. The moon was out at this point and you speed walked to your apartment, always feeling paranoid when walking alone. As you kept walking you started to hear shuffling and double footsteps...behind you? You started walking a bit fast, not wanting to look behind you but the pace of the footsteps sounded faster. Finally you looked behind you, seeing a figure walking up. They had a hoodie on and tilted their head down a bit. You drew out your knife. "Hey man, I don't want no trou-" the figure took their hoodie down and stood in front of the knife. He'd grin and look at you. "I'm not here for trouble either...I'm just here to ask if you wanna...go out?" You narrowed your eyes and backed up, such a strange first impression. "Ask out..? We just met- I don't even know anything about you." He begin to ramble nervously, trying to not come off as a creep by you payed attention on how he looks. Black jacket with a blue shirt...dark eye liner.... And you noticed a bit of blush on his face.  Your mind gotten off track as he grabbed something out of his pocket, it would be a piece of paper. "What's..this?" You asked as he started writing something on it. "Just- uh..my number if you would like to talk some time! I know you might be busy.." he'd then gave you it and smile nervously, waiting for your response to the gesture. "Oh- well uh..thank you. I'll just be going..now" you started backing up and turning the other way, walking even faster from the whole situation. The figure would watch you as you walked away, smiling as his face was fully flushed at this point, chuckling to himself. As you got to your apartment, you locked the door and sat on your couch taking out the paper. You finally read it...a name and a phone number. "Bf/n..? That's his name huh..." you was a bit hesitant of calling but you frankly had nothing to do. Plus it was a long day- so, you dialed the number. Almost immediately he picked up. "O-oh uh..hello? Is this bf/n?". On the other end of the phone, he'd sound a bit nervous but happy. "Ah yea! You actually called- so uh! How are you?" Sigh, you smiled and leaned back in the couch. "Eh, it's been fine-" you could hear him breath heavy and fast every time you talked. It was a bit strange but you didn't bring it up. "So...would you like to have...lunch with me tomorrow?" You stood silence, thinking about it. "Ya know what- sure. Where exactly?" You said. "The place you work at!" This startled you a bit, you became silent. "If your wondering how I know where you work- well I would walk by the restaurant sometimes to go to the other shops" the explanation was decent enough for you to sigh out of relief, maybe he's not a stalker. As y'all finished y'all conversation and plans, you hung up and got ready for bed. As with bf/n. He laid in his own bed with a smile. His eyes half way open, thinking and imagining meeting you in a proper way, a date.. even. "Oh my dear...we can finally have a moment together.."