P.9 Freedom

You got in the passenger seat of his truck as he gotten into the driver seat. There wasn't any conversation for about 20 minutes while driving. You was more focus on the outside, and a sign..back to your state. "Uhm...why are we going back?" His facial expression didn't change as you asked that but with a dull voice- "I'm bringing you back home." You placed your hand on your chest and leaned back into the seat even more. Your breath felt heavy and a smile ran across your face. This is it- THIS IS IT! Your gunna be alright! Did he give up? Did he finally realize that his so call 'darling' really don't love him?. You thought about that as he drove closer and closer to your apartments and then in the parking lot. As he parked he didn't move an inch, maybe wanting you to get out. So you did, getting out of the truck you stared at him as he started backing up- leaving?. You seen his truck driving on the road then into the distance. You- was you free? Laughing, laughing about the whole thing but FINALLY your alright! Your okay! Your okay!! Running to your apartment you went inside seeing that- it looked different. Did someone clean your apartment? The dishes was done, everything was dusted and swept. But you noticed a card on your dining table. You locked the front door and walked to it- opening it. It reads "well hello y/n, maybe we could have another shot on our love?" Then a phone number. Dropping the card back on the table you looked around for your phone, finding it on your bed. Calling Louis. After about to nervous calls he picked up "y/n! Your alright!?" You smiled as tears rolled down your face, the sound of his voice was so amazing to hear "Louis...Louis yea yea I'm okay." Y'all was both crying at this point. "Who the hell was that guy?!" You stood silent and narrow your eyes.

"My...my boyfriend."

He'd sigh and talked a bit more but- your ears was ringing after you said that dreaded sentence. Did you feel that he was? You didn't wanna just call him a friend..he didn't feel like a friend...or a family member so- is he your boy fr- "hey are you listening?" Your mind came back and you stuttered "o-oh? Yea what" hearing laughs on the other side "hey you should come over! We can have a movie night." Eyes widen and with a genuine smile you accepted it, hurrying and grabbing your keys. Hanging up the phone quickly but you noticed the card again on the table...You grabbed it and stuffed it your pocket. Running down your apartment stairs and getting into your car. As you hurried and pulled out, heading to Louis.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bf/n turned his car on, watching as you drove on the street. Following you with his toothy smile.

"Where are you going now my darling.."