P.5 Love me.

Finally pulling up, you was surprised to see a 2 story house. But that didn't last long as you seen Bf/n walk out of the truck and walk around to open the door for you. Smiling and waving his hand out like a "gentlemen". You scoff at him and got out, walking with him to the front door. "Oh I'm so sure you'll love this..." he's unlock the door and nudged you in a bit. Looking around it was..amazing actually. So neat and fancy and- "here I have some uh..Uhm.." you seen Bf/n speed walk to the kitchen area and hurried to the fridge. To take out a capri-sun fruit punch flavor. Now you started seeing that he really was stalking you because that was actually your favorite kind. You hesitantly took and and drank it as he stared at you lovingly but- you felt disgusted still- almost gagging on the juice. "Oh oh I should show you around- here come with me darling!" You slowly follow as he showed you the rooms one by one, but one room caught you off guard. The bedroom...they had pictures of you scattered on the floor. When you was working, sleeping, hanging with Louis or even with family. And some how college. You stared at it and it caught Bf/n attention. "Oh! Don't mind that..." you noticed that in one of the pictures you had a different hair style- the same one that you wore on your first day at work..a year ago. "You've been stalking me for a year..." he'd nervously try and come up with a excuse, trying to not make you upset-"YOU STALKED ME FOR A YEAR!" You backed up from him. "What's wrong with you!? How could..why couldn't you just talk to me if you liked me?! Why couldn't you just speak to me! And maybe then I would love you-" you covered your mouth quickly after saying that. Ohhh you fucked up bad- you seen his facial expression's fade into a frown. Then with a slight glare...he'd push you to a wall. "You love me...you love me and I love YOU...we always been in love.." you couldn't say anything to him, you was so frightened. He'd then hold your chin, and leaning down- giving you his first kiss. A rush of butterflies was in your stomach and your face instantly flushed. He'd let go and look at you...slowly the frown turned back into a smile when he seen your blush. "Look at you..." he'd cooed, playing with your hair as you turn away in semi-embarrassment. "I just adore you...love you...don't you feel the same..?" You stood quiet, not looking at him at all. He'd sigh and nod. "Alright....maybe you just need some time to think about it my dear.." before you can look back, he'd pick you up, carrying you to the couch and sitting down, making you sit on his lap facing him. His hands would slowly pace down your body- but you grabbed them, feeling uncomfortable in the moment. His eyes widen and he nervously smile. "Ah yes- I should have known...don't worry my dear I'll wait whenever your ready.." he'd slide you off of him and you sat by him on the couch. Looking at the blank tv. "Uh...have...have you killed anybody before..than my...co worker" his eyes would glance up at the ceiling. "Well of course...had to get practice in for my darling...if ANYTHING happens.." your heart started beating fast at this point and you slowly looked at him. "Did...did you ever kill people like me..?" He'd hurried and look down at you, seemingly surprise at what you said. "Well of course not- I never even been with anyone before...until I met you...~" we'll I guess that was some what a relief but you still wasn't sure if you would die here or not. But you also thought...am I able to even leave at all? See family? Actually have a life..? Before you could ask any of the questions you was met with a question yourself . "Do you need anything dear? Food? Sleep? I-I can give you a gift if you feel sad right now..or space if your mad." You narrow your eyes and place your hand on your head "I mean...a gift?" He'd bit his lip and look at you with seductive eyes. "Well...a new car? A phone? Laptop..?" He'd pull you close, in a hug like state. "Why- why are you doing this for me...I...I'm confused..." he'd stop talking and turned your head to look at him. "I love you...and I'll do anything for you...don't be confused on our life my darling...whatever you say I'll do...whatever you wish I'll get...because your so special to me..." you...you smiled...he'd noticed very quickly. And continue as he figured out how to make you some what happy. "Your my sunshine...my darling...I'll keep you safe and sound in my arms...I'll give you breakfast in bed everyday with whatever meal...ill even do the dishes..laundry...I'll do anything to let you relax here.." you blushed but quickly shook your head, "n-no. Stop it- you literally just killed someone...fuck you...I'm not going to let you brain wash me into this shit.." he'd still smile, knowing that his words did affect you in a way. "Oh my dear..it's okay...it's okay..." you knew it wasn't okay...you...you really needed to leave him, but at the same time...

You...

Did you.?

Did you not..?

No. Not ever. Not in a million years would stay with him. And have to live under a damn murder. Never seeing your family or friends again. But at the same time, your feelings was in a loop...you couldn't figure them out-.
"I love you.." Bf/n whispered to you before you started drifting off to sleep on his shoulder, he knew you barely had sleep anyways so he let you. Playing with your hair.
"I love you..."