Chapter2 p1 lets try again

It's been a two months since the incident, your laying on a bed at a motel, miles away from what happened. "Hey y/n! Guess what man!" You looked over, Louis would be holding two tickets with a huge grin. "Movie time!!" Holy shit finally! Y'all never had gotten a good evening to relax yet, y'all minds would always be on the news or either on trying to find a better city to move to. But finally- a relaxing night. Once 7pm hit, you placed on some nice clothes and brushed your hair up, getting ready to leave to see the cinema. "Hurry up were gunna be late!" You just grabbed a mint and ran out the house with Louis, getting in the car and booking it to the theater. You was pretty excited at the moment, playing music as you and Louis bopped y'all head to the beat.

(Brri brrri-) your looked at your phone to see who's calling- not a number that was familiar to you, so you just placed it on silent. But as y'all got to the movie theater the number had already called 27 times. This startled you but you didn't let it ruin your big night. As you and Louis paid for popcorn and drinks, y'all had gotten a seat all the way towards the top in the corner, most people had gotten seats at the bottom to see the movie better but you and Louis just wanted to talk mostly. Y'all whispered to each other and played around, throwing a popcorn piece up and trying to catch it in y'all mouths.

(Ding) a text. You looked down at it- your heart sunk a little as you looked at a photo, it was a far distance picture of you and Louis. You couldn't tell who took it as it was fairly dark in there but you nudged Louis to see it also. "Fuck..." Louis muttered as looked around, trying to see who's here with y'all. "Should we just leave...? Out the other door..?" Louis agreed to your idea, grabbing your hand and 'casually' walking out. But luckily you and Louis didn't encounter anybody suspicious when walking out of the theater, you hopped in the car as Louis started it up. "Fuck- hold on...I'll be back. I forgot my damn phone up in there..". Glaring at him, you nodded as he hurried and got up- sprinting back in.

It's just you now.
In the car.
Doors locked.
Alone.

This made you extremely nervous. Looking back at forth at the windows and triple checking if the doors are locked.
(BUMP)- you quickly looked to the driver window, seeing a figure there, leaning on the car. Should you get out? Or say something? But before you could even do anything- he'd forcefully banged his elbow on the window, cracking it. Now, your terrified- trying to fiddle with your phone calling Louis as the guy hits the window again.

"Look at you...after all these months you still look beautiful as ever..~"

Slowly looking to the side, you seen the fucking maniac. Bf. You knew you didn't have any weapons on you- he was way faster than you- nobody's around- Louis isn't out yet. Your helpless, even if you call 911 he could easily just kidnap you again. So. You cried. You just threw your hands up and cried, leaning back in the seat and looking forward. Rethinking all of the horrific events you went through. You knew your either gunna die or get kidnapped but, you seen the door open. Bf hopping in as he sat there, looking forward also.

"How are you alive." You whispered in a sob
He'd glance at you as you threw your phone down, you called Louis 10 times already and he never picked up.

"Let's just start over.."

Huh? You looked at Bf as he said that, he'd give a slight smile as his hands was in his pockets.
"Start over...are you kidding me..?!"
He'd sigh and chuckle- "yea, I knew you'd say that...so hard to get...~"
He'd take out his hand and grabbed your chin, pulling it closer to his face. "My love...haven't you missed me?" You grabbed his wrist- giving him a glare but- he pulled you in even closer. Kissing you.
You didn't pull back nor pushed him- he'd lean back. Breaking the kiss and looking at you in amazement, "d-does this mean we can start over..?~ do you love me..?" You slapped his hand off of your chin and folded your arms. "Look, idk how I feel about you. Just- just stop hurting me...and other people in fact!" He'd just smile through your whole yelling. Looking at you with a lustful look as you stopped talking. "Maybe...maybe then we could..try again..?" The words that you muttered left Bf would so much, he'd bite his lip as he leaned back in the chair. You glanced back up to the front window, seeing Louis walk out. Waving his phone and with a distance voice " found it!!!" As he gotten closer to the car, he stopped seeing Bf waving slowly at him. You then wave your hand at him, telling him it's fine as he walked over to your side of the window. "What the hell is going on here-" you sighed and looked back at bf, smiling sweetly with a blush to you, then looking back at Louis. "Well- I'm giving him one last chance..." Louis looked at you like you was crazy- and shook his head face palming. "Fine- just...get in the back seat with him- I don't trust him driving nor being unwatched.." your agreed, as you and Bf walk to the back of the car.

Y'all started driving, in silence of course but Bf would hold your hand- glancing at you every minute and smiling out of no where. You wondered what he was thinking about but you faintly didn't care at this point-. Y'all took the road back to the hotel.