C2 p2 Liar liar, Louis the fire

Tilting your head on the window, you watched as the cars go by- still feeling bf hand on yours. You tried and forget what was happening, taking out your phone and going through your socials. Y'all was about 20-30 minutes from the hotel so it shouldn't be so long.

"So."

You turned your head at bf, looking at you grinningly. "What have you been up to darling..?"
The question made you pull you hand back from his- he'd instantly notice. "Ah- well you don't have to tell me, you really don't. I just uh..wanted to have some sort of conver-"

"Shut up." Louis said, stopping bf in his tracks of talking. The car went silent once again for a couple of minutes before Louis groaned.
"Damn, we need gas..." you gave a slight nod- seeing Louis pulling up to a gas station. "Alright, y'all want any snacks up in here? Or.." Louis said, getting out of the car- you denied the offer as well as bf.

And- it's just you and him. In the car- alone.

Hearing a slight chuckle- you looked to the side. Seeing bf turned directly to you. Hand on his chin resting his head. "So, you went with Louis all this time..? Really..?" Well- he seems mad. You tried to laugh it off, saying that he was your closest friend to go with. "Oh? Is that so...well. My darling...you know I would do anything for you right..? I...I...I just need to make sure though.." then- you seen bf reach into his pocket, pulling out a lighter. Then in another would be a small ball with a string dangling from it. He'd then smiled calmly, lighting the string and holding it out. "Think of this like..a fire work- but a bit more explosive! I've been...carrying this for awhile to have this con-"

you wasn't about to hear that shit- immediately trying to get out the car- but. Child lock was on. "Trying to leave..? Also..you and Louis sure know how to intrude in someone talk.." your mind wasn't really focused on what he was saying- it was more in the small device in his hand. "Do you like Louis?"

"What?" You whispered.

"Do you like Louis?" He'd say after.

Do you like Louis? No. No! He's your friend-

"No. I don't.."

"You ran away with him."
"You called for him whenever I wanted you."
"Multiple instances you leaned back on him."
"From me.."

"Do you really like him?"

You knew what you was talking about- that's just friends stuff of course- you was close with him after all these years. But. Bf pointed something out that made you a bit hesitant.

"Oh maybe, do he like you?"
"Ah..well...I can't be mad at you there.."
"Nor I should ask you that...you don't know."
"Don't you."
"..."
"I apologize my darling."

He'd throw the ball out of the broken window in the passenger seat- that he broke.. you watched as the ball immediately blew up- bright red light then smoke right after. "HAH- that could have really hurt us..but. Don't worry I wouldn't have kept it in here! I really wouldn't.."  Looking back forward you seen Louis running out of the gas station building, obviously seeing what just happened. "WHAT THE HELL!" You was silent, still shook from what just happened but bf calmly 'explained'. "Don't worry, we was just having a little chat." Louis eyes narrowed at him- almost as a glare, sensing his deceit. "Mhm...I..I really just wanna go to the hotel- can we stop with the dangerous shit for one second?!" Louis said, looking straight at bf.

And as with that- louis pumped the gas and pulled out. But. Your still thinking.

Do louis like you?
Or do you like louis?
Or bf..?