03 | always something strange about you

=====

=====

Atsumu's POV

Shouyou's curled up in my blanket right now. His belly's full, and he looks visibly tranquil with how he's shuttin' his eyes and smilin' to himself.

Osamu's in the shower right now. I wish he'd hurry 'cause I feel like I'm gonna do something stupid at this rate.

"Shouyou, do you believe in vampires?"

His eyes fluttered open and met with mine. Having his scent in my bed again was amazing. I remember as a kid I'd always wrap Shouyou up in my blankets so when I went to sleep that night, I could have him close to me.

"Where'd that come from?"

My expression didn't change, he tilted his head to the side.

"I mean... Maybe? I never really thought about it."

Osamu entered the room with his shirt off. I knew he was trying to tempt Shouyou a bit. I was doing the same, which is why I had my pants unbuttoned and feigned to be hot to slip my shirt off.

He flushed red and tucked himself away in my blanket.

"What did ya tell him?"

"I asked if he believed in vampires."

Osamu's weight sitting on the bed nearly made Shouyou's body fall, but he caught himself at the last moment.

"Shouyou, can ya meet my eyes for a sec?"

It took a hot minute before Shouyou peeled the blanket back slowly and hesitantly glanced up at us. I felt my heart leap as I watched from the side.

"What would you do if we were vampires, and, in order to keep you safe, we had to leave you for back then until we could properly control ourselves?"

I expected his brain to short-circuit, for him to yell and scream about how ridiculous that is. He didn't, though. His eyes teared up. It shocked us.

"You guys... were protecting me?"

Oh, God, he's so cute. So precious...

"Yes. We just... didn't want you to hate us if we messed up and took a bite out of you..."

"Well, I'd rather have that than you guys leaving me! What were you thinking?! You couldn't have told me that sooner?!"

A knock on the door shut us up.

"Guys, we're gonna head to Mrs. Fuka's house for a while! She needs help movin' her furniture!"

Mom called through the door. I cleared my throat to speak.

"Alright! See ya later!"

Shouyou sniffled and flopped back into the blanket and into a ball on the bed. Osamu's brows furrowed in worry. I'm sure mine was the same way.

"I just... I blamed myself for so long, you know? Stuff like that really gets to you... It's painful..."

His voice had disintegrated into a mere whimper.

"Ya don't... Are ya not shocked? That we're vampires? That we have to drink blood to survive?"

At my voice, I think he shook his head.

"I've known you guys since childhood. I always knew something was off about you. It doesn't surprise me, really. It just connects the dots I've made."

The room was silent other than Shouyou's sniffling. My feelings for him were running wild. More so than usual, and the blood pumping all the more into my body heightened my senses. All I could smell was Shouyou's delicious scent of vanilla and citrus.

The softness of his skin was like silk as I ran a finger up his leg, which was sticking out of the blanket.

Osamu helped sit Shouyou up and peeled the blanket back so we could view that lovely face of his.

"You guys... shouldn't hide anything from me. Do you know how much I missed you?"

We could only helplessly snuggle into his body like dogs.

"I'm sorry... Shouyou... I'm so sorry... I've missed ya so damn much..."

I've only ever heard Osamu so broken up when Shouyou was involved in the situation. Being so close to Shouyou's bared neck was getting to me.

"Sorry, but... just a bite..? A small one... please?"

I'm not used to asking for consent, but Shouyou's the love of my life. I have to be gentle with him. He gulped.

"Will... Will it hurt?"

"No... It'll feel so good, Love, I promise."

Our fangs release a toxin that increases the amount of pleasure in a person's body. It's so they won't struggle as we drink their blood from the puncture wounds.

Osamu had pulled the blanket slowly off of Shouyou and spun him so that he was sitting on his leg. I could reach him fine this way, too.

"Just... a little."

I know Shouyou has no idea what's going on. I'll explain it more to him later, but, for now, I want to indulge in this scent that has taken over my life. This taste.

I grazed my teeth along his neck before running my tongue along his soft, supple skin. With a hand on his waist, I shut my eyes and let my teeth pierce him.

"Ah!"

He quickly slapped a hand over his mouth. It's only painful for a moment before...

"Ngh... Nmh..."

His body began relaxing in my grip as I gulped down the delicious red from his body. It's so sweet, so fucking good. I've never tasted anything like it.

I never want to pull away.

I guess Osamu's taking his time watching Shouyou moan and squirm and clutch onto him with watery multicolored eyes.

His small hand slipped from his mouth and, only then did Osamu run his tongue over a spot on Shouyou's neck and surrender to Shouyou's magnificence.

-----

"Good night, little one."

I've never felt so satisfied in my life. We had to pull away or we'd really damage Shouyou's body. We patched him up, gave him some cuddles and love, and he's fallen asleep peacefully in my bed.

Osamu slipped in beside him, and my vein popped on my forehead.

"What are you doing? Get in yer own damn bed."

"No, just sleep on the edge."

"It's my own fuckin' bed?!"

He shrugged and snuggled closer to Shouyou's limp body. I sighed, turned the light off, and got in anyway. Shouyou made a small sound before settling back in.

Did this all really happen? I can't believe it...

Now, how are we going to get our feelings into stubborn Shouyou's head without him thinking we're after something more?

Well, that's a problem for tomorrow Atsumu. Tonight, he can hold his crush and fall asleep soundly.

=====