demon spawn

So I somehow managed to let Yanique drag me to this bar even though i told Danny i had no plans for tonight, but I wasn't regretting it, i am not a party type girl but lyming here reminds me a lot of what home means to me and its been a minute since music really vibrated through my body like this, this is a vibe.

My last-minute outfit is blue denim shorts, a long sleeve pink sheer cropped blouse, a pink bralette and my air force ones. Yan and I sat at the bar and the bartender walks over to us

" hello beautiful ladies, my name is Kevin,what can i get you ladies tonight?"
"Something strong" Yanique blurts all too quickly, staring at Kevin under her brows and i already know she has a crush on this guy, Yan is looking really good too. She's dressed in a black leather bodysuit, denim short shorts, and black and white van's old skool shoes.

"Dat soun' like supm me can handle, this one ladies is my own concoction, stallion"

Kevin retracts to the drink stand and grab two glasses, he then begins to pour a combination of liquors that im not even going to pretend i know the name of, all i know is that by one sip of it, illl more than likely be tipsy.

After about a minute Kevin slides the glasses towards us and San & i both take a first sip the same time, with completely different reactions. Me? I fidget almost falling off my stool from the strong burn in my throat back and Yan, totally cool like a cucumber.

"Just how i like it, this will surely get me wet tonight"
Yanique" i whisper loudly and she rolls her eyes then lie "get my throat wet, that's what i meant"
"Yeah right"
"I'm serious"
"Hmmm, k.

Jada kingdom heavy comes on

"Dis it bloodclaat it!, come on Shan, let's dance" she grabs my hand and pulls me on the dance floor, or rather the open area of the bar.

One thing for certain, too things for sure, most Jamaicans can dance but the gene skipped me, not even can rock on the beat, and when i do, specifically in parties, there's always some unknown man tryna rub his little thing on me, no thank you. I basically stood during the song while Yanique dance around and on me.

Maybe three songs later we finally. Return to our stools.

I spent most of my time on my phone, texting Danny and the girls, i always gotta check on my baby, stroll through Instagram and just do anything to keep me distracted but not enough that I can't see Yanique and the bartender giving dirty, flirty looks to each other.

"Hey, I'm going over there with Kevin, are you okay? Or do you want me to stay?

Really Yan.. what are yo-

im not going to sleep with him, just flirt, and talk, mostly, she winks .... I promise i won't go where I can't see you or you can't see me, ...here'

. She reaches into her purse and pulls out her keychain and hands it to me,

"you keep the pepper spray and i have the taser, the moment you feel uncomfortable or smadi a botha you just whistle and me f%^k a boy up.

Alrite, have fun"

I 90% just wanna be in bed right now but i know this means so much to Yanique and I haven't spent much time with her recently so ill do whatever to make her happy right now, who knows Kevin could be her Daniel.

After about a minute or so..with me dozing off in a bar

a raspy voice commands my attention

"POOKS"

and boom, there stands the devil before me.

Andrew Everyone.

"Hey you

Still the most beautiful woman on this planet ..huh?

Still a pathological liar huh? My subconscious retaliates

Stay calm Shan, u need him to think everything's good

Very much so, what's up with you?"

"Just a gwaan buil wid d man dem ..uh zeet"

He motions to a group of guys in a corner of the bar and not a single one looks familiar

Oh, thats good

Suh me cyaa buy uh a drink,

Andr-

Uh can move uh duty bloodclaat from yasso" Yanique belches all too loudly and obviously angry
Yanique, the mighty mampi...
And uh can keep me name outta uh mouth to, move from yasso, uh think me a guh siddung and mek uh slide uh slippery self back in a me fren life?

Yan be-
Relax Shan, me a handle dis, now as fi u, why uh still deh yah so
Andrew laughs before playfully scratching his head, still nuh like me nuh true?
Wah me seh fi do, life up..Yanique hollers, pointing her taser in his direction as the electricity lights through it
Aye gyal wah uh nuh-
ANDREW!!!
I stop him
"uh win dah roun yah' he notions to Yanique..
"uh fren fi chill" he looks at me before walking off
"Now tell me why uh did even a enta-tain tha crawsis boy deh Shanice Grace Williams

"Take a breath Yan, we were just talking..
"Waah unno have fi talk bout? How him nearly kill u"
"Yan I -
"Me did a try mind my own biz-ness the first time bt den uh almost dead and me nah siddung and watch uh kill uh self again, plus, uh have a man, miss"
"Oh boy, Yan me have stump fi tell u but dis ano nthn fi talk bout in a bar"
'Well lets go then cyaa me well wah hear dis"

I really appreciate Yanique always having my back and being territorial, i also understand that she's coming from a place of love because of what took place before, so i need to let her know everything I've been up to"

-----------------------

"Wait, wait, wait- suh yaa tell me say uh been in contact with andrew?"

"Yan, yaa miss the point"

"No eno Shan, you knock ur rass head, wah kinda foolishness dat, since wen uh business bout vengeance? That a my style"

"After everything him do to me - him deserve

-the absolute worst, me know that betta than anybody else, dis a nuh u and is a stupid idea, me nah watch uh fuck up uh life again, uh ave a man wah woulda walk pah wata fi u & bout uh come a Jamaica a get revenge? Fi wah?"