Chapter I: Life's Alright In Devil Town

Your name was (SD/N), for strangers or followers, or (Y/N) for your closer acquaintances, and you lived in the Nether. You shouldn't have been there; you belonged to the End Dimension. However, somehow, against all odds, defying the laws of the Craftverse, you, who was the leader of a group of immortal, cold-hearted shadow demons, ended up in the fiery wasteland called the Nether.

    That's what you thought when you first arrived. Now was different, though. You lived in the Nether, and you THRIVED. All of the Nether creatures, whether they were a harmless baby Piglin or a giant Ghast, treated you as if you were a god. Every time you stepped out of your small home (that you had to insist on living in; they kept trying to convince you to live in their giant Nether mansion custom made for you only), the Piglins bowed down and the baby ones would shower you with free items. Ghasts would let you sit on them if your wings ached, and the Blazes would willingly lend you a rod if you needed potions. There was always at least one Wither Skeleton following you in case of emergency, and the Magma Cubes would let you grab a piece of magma cream off of their gooey, sticky, blocky bodies.

    However, despite all of the Nether creatures that lived there with you, you always felt a pang of loneliness in your heart. The inhabitants were friendly towards you, but you longed for fellow demon contact. In fact, at this point you'd even go for a human's! The loneliness wasn't as bad as when you first arrived, luckily. After about 3 years of being trapped in the Nether, you found a 5 year old baby zombified Piglin and adopted him as your son. His name was Ace, and he was intelligent, kind, and all-around amazing, but shy. Throughout his childhood, you had taught him fluent player. You loved him a lot, with all your heart.

    However, he was already 17 years old, and Piglins usually set off to create their own tribe or group at 18. You were dreading the day when you would stand by your home, watching your adopted son walk off with a female Piglin into another part of the Nether. It would be very soon: his birthday was in a week. The entirety of the Nether was upset as well. Not only would the son of their God-figure be leaving to go who knows where, but you had sworn that as soon as he left, you would explore the Nether alone as well. No one was excited about it, the creatures, your son, or you. Actually, you were excited to explore, but you would miss your little cottage home and everyone around it. The days were already ticking down to Ace's birthday.

    This was going to be a sorrowful week.

*𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭! 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆, 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲! 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿!-𝗖𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘀, 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁!*