The Beauty of the Night.

I lay in bed with the covers closing in on my personal space. The softness brushing up against my cheek. I look at the moon lit room never had I been terrified of my room but a cold shiver kept creeping up my spine.

I began to close my eyes. Sleep laying heavy on me pulling me into the dark wonderland. I opened my eyes again though I was tired something kept eating at me. I heard what sounded to be a door opening and closing. I got up from bed expecting it to be my imagination. I had been alone for the night my parents had gone out. I opened my own door peering into the darkness. Nothing seemed to be there. Just my imagination. My dog had been sitting on my bed looking at my window as if something was going to just pop up. I laid back down I heard the door open and close again I peered over the covers now. I was slowing falling into the darkness and there would be no stopping it. I had one final glance of the room and the most beautiful man stood before my bed. He had black hair and black rings around his eyes. His smile blood red the corners cut. He had on a white hoodie with black pants. His smile captivating. He looked at me and his smile grew wider. The smile had brought safety to my eyes. I felt as if I knew this man. The words he had spoken brought me to the warmth of what felt like I was being embraced. "Go to sleep" was the last thing I heard before I closed my eyes.