Kill or be Killed.

I awoke to a sleepless body next to me. The smell of blood filled my nose. Somehow I went from the colorless bathroom to a dark red and black room. I got up from the bed. Walking acrossed the black floor. It looked like granite. I was in Jeff's room. Or our room as the others saw it. I was his property. I had moved in after the 3rd week into his house. When the others came to visit some could tell I wasn't happy. It wasn't hard to guess. I looked around. Moving closer to the door. I heared a groan. I swear if I could I would have ran away from the sound.

"Where do you think you are going beautiful?" He asked .
I shuddered at the word. Beautiful this monster. Hell no.

"To write my dear." I replied almost puking at calling him my dear.

"Come back to bed my love, I have other plans..." His voice trailed as he grabbed my waist. With every movement my body strained. I didn't like the idea of what was about to happen. He finally roped me back into the bed and without hesitation cuddled me. Like I said he had the boyfriend thing down it was the love he really need work on. I guess he always hurt the things he loved. I tried to explaing why I would feel like this but with every thought it twisted the truth and I knew it.

"We'll sleep for a bit and then we'll go out for the night, I have a fun one planned . It envolves your favorite activity baby. We will be going killing." He whispered in my ear his hot breath sending a shiver down my back.

That hated feeling of excitiment soon again filled the pit of my stomach. I wanted it just as much as he did now. Day after day of 3 weeks spent bloody covered had been one of the greatest and worst weeks of my life. Each time I got more excited, smarter, better, stabbing more times, and even becoming more torturous. I thought of my first kill. My own bestfriend. At first I was scared. Jeff said I needed to stay strong if I were to live. Kill or be Killed. I could either slowly kill everything I love or I could be killed by him and they would be killed anyways. Once we had trapped penolope into her kitchen. I took out one of knives out of her own drawer. The antispation excited me. I could smell her fear and it fuled me. Made me strive to be what Jeff wanted. A tiny voice in my head told me not too but the excitment over took me. I looked into her fearful eyes as she begged pleaded me to stop. To let her go. I threw my head back letting back the biggest crackel of a laugh I could muster. Never in my life did I think I could have done this the smile was plastered to my face now and I could do nothing about it. I was no longer fighting her but my own demons and they were winning something was over taking me. I could feel it. At first I tried to fight it but now I cheered it on. I moved closer to her. Her tiny whimpers and screams be let free ment nothing to me. I moved closer to her face. The sweet smell of tears and fear covering it. I smiled as wide as I could but the smile was beginning to hurt. I moved her hair to the side . Letting out a light chuckle.

"Go to sleep my prince." Was all I whispered in her ear as the knive easily slid in. A warm liquided falling around it as if a beautiful rose's petals were puddleing in her lap. I took the knive out and slipped in in her rib. Letting a loud laugh. Feeling the pierce of her heart. I did it again and again and again all in different places. Finally I passed out. When I awoke. I was laying in his bed again. My lips stung and looked down seeing blood on my nice white blouse. I went to the mirror. My once beautiful lips torn at the sides just like jeff's . My once beautiful brown hair now a burnt black with a purple~pink piece. My once pale but peachy skin now the palest and fairest of white. I looked as if I could be a jeff look alike. A purple jacket laid beside the sink as well as red and blacked striped knee high socks.A black pleat skirt laying on the lou with a new bra and underwear. Jeff coming in behind me.

"Hello beautiful. I got you a new outfit to fit the new you." He said

The smile that was now plastered on my face was also on his. He kissed me and left me. I took a shower got all the blood out of my now burnt hair . I guess Jeff burnt me with bleach or some shit. Somehow got me like him. To be beautiful.... I got out putting the strangely warm and confortale cloth.
A thought crossed my mind. Only the best for his queen. A new me and New name. I looked in the mirror. Nina I shall be nina.
"Nina The Killer" I whispered to myself.
"I like it" Jeff said " But I am still calling you Kitty Kat. But the new name fits and if that is what you want. Like the outfit your black converse are here too." He said casually. I smiled
"Yes my love." I was dumb back then it seems I thought and with that the silent abyus of sleep over came me.