Jeff?

I opened my eyes. I looked around and all I could see were the white walls staring me back in the face. I couldn't move I felt paralyzed. I tired to sit up but I felt as if I was bound to the bed. I looked around fear over taking every breath. Finally I felt as if I had been released and I sat up. I moved away from my bed to survey that nothing was there, the only thing that was there was a white men's large jacket. I was surprised to see it there I mean I never had a guy who wore that at my house. Hell I never let a guy in my bed. I looked around to notice there was also a large black band shirt. It looked as if it was from hot topic. A sudden sound had startled me out of my inspection. I hadn't had anyone stay over that I remember.... Other than that man.... They guy I had so desperately wanted to touch... I entered the bathroom from what had sounded as the shower being on. I noticed the thick red liquid covering the sink and the soaked floor covered in the deepest color of red it was pretty.

"W-W-Who is there " I said my voice shaking. Quaking with every sound.

"Hello sleepy head. I thought you would never wake." the voice deep a beautiful sound. I knew the smell of the crimson anywhere...

"It's you...The man ... the man who watched me fall to sleep last night."I said turning to face him.

The black hair sticking out in points around his beautiful crown. I wanted to stick my hands through it. I wanted to feel it. Feel him. I wanted his arms to come around me. I wanted to have his warmth around me. My legs growing weak he caught me as I fell.

"Whoa sleepy watch out." He said "and yes it is me. But you can call me Jeff. " He smiled.

"Hello Jeff. You know you're hot" I breathed his name .

The words caught him off guard I suppose but what did he expect. He stood shirt less holding me of course I was going to speak my mind. Hell I would say it forever If I had the chance. He smiled.

"I know you don't have to repeat yourself.... Sorry beautiful... I didn't want to scare you when you woke up. I wanted you to see me clean. But as you can see I didn't get a chance. " He looked down and his eyes frowned. He looked back at me and impulse took my body. I leaned in and kiss him.

If he wasn't smiling then he is now....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I will write more but here is this for now.~Sage