Chapter - 4: Spilt Personality

Izumi Midoriya's POV:

I was just with my friends practicing our quirks inside with the supervision of the teachers while Kacchan is taunting Deku to not become a hero. Although It took a long time for them to bully him so I excused myself to look for them. As I was walking to the playground I felt a massive amount of bloodlust in Deku. And I though he was useless since he didn't have a quirk, that giggle tho it really send shivers down my spine. I ran really quick to get the teachers so Deku could be punished. By the time I arrive with them, Deku and Kacchan have pass out. The teachers went to check the others, They all seem to be passed out.

<A few hours later.. >

Mom was getting nervous since Deku is still not awake. Kacchan is being punished by his parents because of the burn in his clothes. Dad came bursting in and demanding the nurses what happened. The kids claimed that deku released bloodlust but the adults never believe it. After a while, Mom saw Izuku twitched and hurried over to his side. He slowly woke up and ask where was he, Dad told him he's in the hospital because he pass out due to injuries.

A Detective came in to ask Deku questions related to the incident, He told them that Kacchan was trying to bully him to not be a hero after He dodge him he suddenly pass out. Then a few related questions, The detective asked to follow him outside. Deku asked Dad if He can rest for a while, He agreed and tucked him to bed. Outside The Detective told us that all the things he said are true except for the quirk which confused us because Deku doesn't have a quirk. After the confirmation of my parents, He excuse himself to get back to work.

Kacchan told the detective that his eyes turn red so the detective though it must be a development of a split personality and suggest us to watch him if his split persona is dangerous. He also said that It must have awoken due to the constant bullying, It's very dangerous since his split persona is very protective of him. He also suggest to leave him alone then he left to explain to the other parent.

<1 hour later... >

A nurse came by and said to my parents that Deku is able to be discharged from the hospital. Dad thanked the nurse and it took a while before we paid everything and went home to eat dinner. Mom put Deku to bed which seems to over exaggerate his injuries but I didn't say anything I don't want to be grounded after all. As I went to bed I feel like I'm going to have nightmare from him. 'Stupid deku, useless, waste of space and...' then I assume I feel asleep....

Izuku Midoriya's POV:

As I went to bed, I woke up in my mindscape with Hoshi. "Your the one who did those things, didn't you?" I asked them politely. "Yeah I did, No one will believe them anyway." They replied in a carefree tone. I smiled and said, "Thank you for being with me Hoshi." "Just call me Oni-Chan, Greenie." They said with a puppy eyes. I gave them a deadpan stare and sighed, "Alright, Oni-Chan." Then he started fangirling and calling me adorable. "So Oni-Chan, you said you were going to explain my quirk? Please tell me." I gave him the puppy eyes which seems to have worked immediately.

"I shall explain the soul traits, There are seven different main kinds of soul trait. First we have Kindness, It is usually green like your hair. It has different abilities like healing others, healing food and a shield/barrier. It might not be the strongest attacking system but it has the greatest defense. I do a demonstration like this." They explained and showed me how to summon a shield.

"Next one is Patience, It is usually light blue. It too has different abilities like Time Pause, Ropes of patience to immobilize opponents and if your weapon is light blue. It usually means don't move since moving on it gives damage. Then we have the opposite of patience is Bravery, It is usually color orange. It also has different abilities like Magic Explosion, Physical Enchancement, and injures opponents when their not moving. Take this an example." They explained it once more and summon a blue and an orange knife and use it against me.

It didn't hurt because Oni-Chan used Kindness Magic at me. So I know the difference of these attacks as I break out of my thoughts because Oni-Chan is explaining to me that the mindscape is also very strong because you can stay here for weeks and not feeling hungry or thirtsy. And the best thing is that It only takes 2 weeks to make it into a whole day outside. So if I sleep for 8 hours, I will be able to stay there for 4 days then going back to sleep. Then they continued explaining about my quirk and another good thing is that It will just direct the information in my head.

"Next one is Integrity, it is usually dark blue and It's abilities are allowing to enlarge the weapon, Jump Boost and Gravity Soul Manipulation but that ability takes too much magic. So I recommend that you don't use it often, you can train it though. Next is Preservance it is very purple in color and It has a few but very useful abilities, Those are Defense Breaching and To preserve death which means it slows down your chance of dying." As they were explain those things, I unconsciously got tired and they plan on continuing tomorrow.

"You seem tired go get some rest Greenie." They said in assurance. And I fell asleep with a determined smile on my face.

<In the morning.. >

I yawn after a good night's rest, and prepare me self for the last day of school this week. Mom accompanied Izumi and I to school, The school time was pretty boring so I just zone out and just talk with Oni-Chan. They're sometimes weird one day their just going to talk about heroes then switch into talking the negative effects of being one. I guess they also have a split persona, I'm not sure anymore. I'm surprised that they don't usually read my mind, If I don't want to share it then I don't share it.

They understand because I need privacy, They just make sure that I have a happy childhood. The other children pretty much avoid me after Kacchan's case, I also heard from the other children that 6 children have gone missing from going to Mt. Ebott. Oni-chan explain that the other missing kids must the other Soul traits except determination, They fell down either curiosity or just tired of life. After all that shenanigans, We went home and watched All Might. He is very awesome in all of his videos, I wonder if What will he say if I don't have a quirk. Oni-chan said I'll know in the future so I can wait for a long time.

I ate dinner with my family, Izumi and I don't talk much anymore but she just kept bugging me which is very annoying. Then after a good meal and a great shower, I went to bed so I can go to the mindscape.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.