Chapter - 7: Last Reset = Perfect Ending?

Sans POV:

Finally, The barrier broke after a lot of resets it finally broke. I'm crying right now in joy. Plus, The human promised me that this is the final reset. We can be finally free from this place and no more genocide runs. I'm still surprised that the kiddo sacrifice their reset button along with Chara to revived all the fallen humans, Gaster, split flowey and asriel. Flowey doesn't have the reset button as well so it will be even.

So this is what they meant a perfect ending, They also manage to apologize to me for what happened in the last genocide runs. And convinced me to go to therapy with them in the surface world. Monster will be accepted because we didn't kill anyone. As we packed our things for going into the surface. The fallen humans have a little grudge on us except for Kindness and Integrity because it's mostly their fault.

I was surprised in the first run that the world has change there are already humans with 'quirks'. Is that what you call them so why did the all previous humans especially the kiddo didn't have a quirk. They explained that it's because 20% of them are quirkless.

Quirks in this world is generated by the age of 5, There are different kinds of quirks. Emitter quirks which means to manipulate something on command. Heteromorphic quirks means that it is a mutated type of quirk tho there is some other humans that hate mutated quirks and was also a discrimination but lucky it's only a little bit. Transformation quirks pretty much self explanatory.

This last one pretty much confuse me, "Other" Quirks which is a term derived from others what makes it so unique is that an animal can receive one. "Sans, Why are you spacing out for we can finally got to the surface world? So pack up you lazy bones!!" My brother shouted at me which pulled me away from my thoughts.

"Sup bro, What do you mean? I'm done packing? Or is it that you have a 'Bone' to pick with me in my lazy habit. " I told him in a joking manner which triggered him deeply. "Ughh. Enough Sans. I give up. I can never stop you from making more puns." My brother sighed. Welp gotta get ready for a trip to the surface.

<A few weeks later>

Ahh. Fresh air and warm sunlight, It's been too long since I was here. Due to being with resets.

"Sans?"

I turned around to see Gaster with an awkward smile. "I know you won't forgive me for leaving you and papyrus alone so please let me make it up to you."

{A/N: I can't do wingdings. I'm too lazy to do them and I'm still learning.}

"Welp, Doctor G. You can start making it up by spending time with paps. Besides you sacrifice yourself to save me from the core." I told him in a reassuring tone. "Alright Sans. I'll do my best." He said in a determine tone. As we walked down the mountains a bunch of weirdos with suits, a mouse? That looks like a chimera and the police which was worrying. The kiddos were very uncomfortable with the heroes is that what they call them.

3rd POV:

After the interrogation with the heroes, Nezu let them stay and make a city because he hates humans who are two faced. Some were accepting but others were complaining tho was shut down. They were also surprised of how much gold they have, The monsters just told them that it was their currency. And then the news casters came and Nezu made frisk and chara the ambassador of the monsters.

News spreaded throughout the whole Japan about the monsters and a lot of them were accepting except some other people. Undyne, Sans and Papyrus went to U. A. High-school, While Aphyls and Gaster went to the science world and made experiments of their magic. Asgore got his own city to work on his paper while Toriel has her own little school where quirkless and with quirks are aloud to go to without being discriminated.

Grillby and Muffet have their own restaurants while Metatton became a celebrity. The fallen humans have their own lives and have been adopted by the dremmur's. As they practiced some of their soul trait Powers to protect others from villains

Everyone was happy in their own life. But some were not content but this {A/N: You know who it is :)}

??? POV:

Tchh. The monsters are already free and everyone is accepting is the sacrifice of my family not worth of this. They will all pay, Huh? I turned around to look at Kumu who was cheering me up. "You always know how to cheer me up, Let's go All for One has some plans for us to do." As we disappeared by a form of a puddle.

<A few months later>

Hoshi Midoriya POV:

How Interesting? The monsters are here already, I was surprised. As my thoughts got jumbled, Greenie called me mentally because we are going out for a family dinner at Grillbys. As we went to the diner, We sitted far away from Izumi so we can have peace in our thoughts. As we were ordering food, I saw The Dreemurr family which consist of Asgore, Toriel, The fallen children, Frisk, Chara and Asriel.

Frisk manages to bump into Izumi who was heading out from the bathroom and apologized to her. Izumi was quite alright so she accepted the apology and introduce frisk and chara to us. As she was getting to me, they were surprised to sense an aura of determination in front of them and they though they were the only ones with a soul of determination.

Izuku excused themselves to his parents and chatted with them. Inko was alright with them as long as they are not far from their sights. Izuku bombarded the with questions like 'What is like living with monsters?', 'How does your magic work?', and etc. I coughed to give him a breather.

"Ahh sorry I ramble too much Kacchan tells me that I'm being annoying like that. I kind of inherited that from dad." Izuku apologize for his rambling which was quite funny. They were cool with it, so they ask what is there quirk. Thankfully this world where monsters exist and Soul Traits were recognized as a quirk.

So they replied that their quirk is determination. They also ask if we want to see our Soul trait and Izuku agrees even tho We know it already. So we went over to Toriel and she summons our soul which cause all of us in the diner to be shocked as this was quite unheard of.

 So we went over to Toriel and she summons our soul which cause all of us in the diner to be shocked as this was quite unheard of

They talked over to our parents if we can have an examination for our Soul trait because this was unbelievable. They agree because they knew more about this that humans. So we agree to stay in contact to make a schedule for gaster to examine us. We have to wait a couple of weeks to get an examination. Our parents thanked them and ate our family dinner and went home to rest for the night.

Sans Wingdings POV:

"So you are telling me kiddo that a determined human was there went you went out with the other Dreemurrs for a family dinner.." I asked Frisk as I was scared what if the new determined person decide to reset to the beginning. I can go through that again it really send chills down to my bones. They nodded in happiness? I mean this was determination, only a few humans can have it every century.

"Alright kiddo. It's time for bed.." I told them as they nod in agreement sleepyly. And they left to sleep for the night, I should call Doctor G, after I take a nap. Lucky for me it's Saturday. Imma catch some Zzz. I headed to my bedroom which was messy and slept for god knows how long.