{A/N}

In the underground has been 3 centuries before quirks came by. Three souls were from before with no quirks (Chara, Preservance and Justice). While the others came from where quirks existed.

The fallen children will be revived along with Gaster and the children have quirks of their own by the use of soul trait. After many resets they manage to weaken the barrier so the souls won't crack and damage.

Hoshi is izuku's quirk but they're also a split personality. They can possess izuku with his permission or when their host is in danger. They can go physically visible but prefers not to for it's too much work.

There will also be aus of izuku as well so they will be traveling soon after the LORE.

Soul traits powers:

(Every soul trait has an aura to defend themselves, I got that from glitchtale Wikipedia. Thank you Camila Cuevas for the idea)

1.) Patience
       - Slow down time for a few minutes (Draw backs: Gets mentally strained if not trained enough)
       - Blue Magic weapons could damage some one when they are moving (Draw backs: Magic exhaustion)
       - Ropes of Patience could Immobilize the opponents (Draw backs: None)

2.) Determination
       - Magic weapons stronger in attack and defense (Draw backs: Magic exhaustion)
       - Save, Load and Reset (Drawbacks: None)
       - I refuse allows to refuse death itself as long as goal isn't fulfilled (Drawbacks: None because you kept growing determined)
       - Increase in LV (Drawbacks: Losing sense of self)

3.) Bravery
       - Magic Explosion causes explosion from magic built up (Draw backs: Depending on the explosion cab cause magic exhaustion)
       - Physical Increase of strength (Drawbacks: If exceeding the limit can cause muscle strain)
       - Orange attacks allows the users to use orange attacks but it only works when the opponent is not moving (Drawbacks: None)

4.) Kindness
       - Shield that can protect others and themselves (Drawback: As long as the attacks are not as strong as them it will not damage)
       - Healing pretty much self explanatory (Draw backs: If not close to death injuries the it will cause mana exhaustion)

5.) Preservance
       - Defense Breaching breaches defense (Drawbacks: None)
       - Info gathering collects basic information about the enemy like Name, Quirk, Soul trait, and Drawbacks in a book (Drawbacks: None/Information overload so make sure to store the previous knowledge somewhere else)
       - Preserve against death Slows down the attack damages from the opponents (Drawbacks: If the attack damage lands to lower than 8 HP they have to go to a coma to replenish the mana and HP)

6.) Justice
       - Empathy (Drawbacks: None)
       - Magic bullets allows the users to make a long range weapon to shoot bullets (Drawbacks: Magic exhaustion)

7.) Hate
       - All usage of seven soul traits but stronger (Drawbacks: Losing sense of self if going beyond limit)
       - Hate mode (Drawbacks: Desame as the first one)
       - Regeneration (Drawbacks: None)

8.) Fear
       - Akumu an anomaly that eats Soul Traits or monster soul to be used as puppet (Drawbacks: None)
       - Regeneration (Drawbacks: Depending on the injury)
       - Magic weapon causes explosions to the direct attack (Drawbacks: Losing sense of self)

9.) Hope/Monster (can only be used by monsters)
       - Monster magic (Drawbacks: Exhaustion)

10.) Integrity
       - Jump Boost (Drawbacks: None)
       - Gravity manipulation allows the users to manipulate the opponent's gravity (Drawbavks: Depending on the weight of the opponent)

Monsters have a little bit of human trait inside so they can be able to use a little Soul trait. But if it is Determination, Monsters may melt aside from a few exceptions. Betty will also be there but will have a happy ending :D

Sorry for the delays of chapters, I was busy playing roblox and doing my youtube videos. But I will focus now on this. Again sorry.