Chapter 4: Recovery and Running

“Ngghhhhhhhhhh, what’s going on?” I awoke to a banging at my door. After wiping the sleep from my eyes I quickly collected myself shouted “One second” and then rushed to put away my agere stuff partially with my hooves and partially with my magic.

Once everything was away I rushed to the door and opened it to see a royal guard. “Y/n you have been sentenced to 2 years community service to be preformed every other day under the supervision of the Mane 6. If any of the previously stated demands aren’t met you will face life of imprisonment or banishment."

I stood there in shock horrified by this news as the guard continued, "Once the 2 years end you will see Princess Celestia and Princess Luna who along with the Mane 6 will decide if your punishment will be extended or not.” He droned on for a bit more before handing me a scroll with all the details and leaving.

I absent-mindedly held the scroll with my magic and closed the door in a state of shock, and disbelief. 2 WHOEL YEARS that insane. I have no idea what that's even entail. Who even thought of this punishment. He said the Mane 6 were involved but they wouldn't…. Would they? No I mustn't  think like that.

My friends would never betray me.

They're my friends.

They get it, they must understand it wasn't my fault.

I had to. It wasn't my choice.

He used me.

They must get it……. Right?

[This marks the end of chapter 4 part 1]

A/n hopefully part 2 will be out soon I'm sorry I took so long mental health and shit.