Chapter One

Kamchatka, 1985

As soon as the thick metal door opened, an enourmous rush of adrenaline has rushed through my body. I freeze. Fuck. The sound of creeking old metal echoed in my ears. As I move my eyeballs to look around, even though I couldn't see a single thing, because of how dark it was, I hear a silent sound of movement from around the corner. Sweat drops has began to drop down my face. Shit. I still stay frozen : my feet widely based on the ground, and my hands thightly lifted up to my chest, with a MP443 Grach in my right palm.

After a few moments of blind silence, I decide to wait no longer, and my body, still circulating with adrenaline, slowly moves forward. As my feet were stepping through the doorstep, I grab into the gun even thighter.

Although I didn't think much when I accepted to complete this mission, it kind of scares me now, how much my future depends on how these few hours will go by. But there's nothing I won't do for the amount of money that I'm about to get. In fact, with 2 million dollars, I won't ever have to do crazy shit like this anymore. The desire of having a normal life is growing stronger and stronger every day. I can already imagine myself sitting in a fancy american restaurant, sipping the most expensive wine on the menu, celebrating with an incredibly hot guy that I found in some night club. You all know what hapens afterwards.

I carefully walked straight down the corridor. A small light in the end was illuminating another metal door. The walls around the door were molded. Didn't even notice how bad this place smelled until now. The temperature in this place was so cold that it didn't take long for my body to get back from heat to it's normal temperature, and soon it began getting cool.

Standing in front of the door, with molded walls around them, I started looking for the right key, to open the lock. Which one was it? Ahh right, this one.

I push the door open, but this time, I was being even more cautious, and didn't open it as rough, as I did the other ones. Finally learned how they work.
A few seconds later, I'm standing in the beginning of a long hall, where I suppose, they keep the prisoners. I slowly pull the door to shut, but not all the way down. The lights in this hall flickered once in a few seconds, making it possible to see your surroundings.

There were several cells filled with men, all kinds of ages, mostly around 40 years old. The one in the first cell, on the right, is lying on a small bench, attached to the concrete based wall, he's barefoot, wearing a combinezon, covered in dirt. He looks old, for a second seemed quite familiar, but I couldn't tell, because of how much beat up his face was. I'm not even surprised with the view that I saw. It's not like I've never been in a russian prison before. In fact, I was assigned to work here by Gorbachev himself. There just might be a little problem...

-Hey! What are you doing here?- the door behind me opened at it's fullest and I heard a deep, bitter voice yell at me in russian.

-Ot kurva,- I let out a noiseless sigh. While turning around, I quickly hide the pistol behind my skirt,- Are you talking to me?- I face the soldier. I raise my eyebrow, because of how obvious he is with checking me out. He slightly leans his shoulders back, forming a smirk on his face.

——Just a quick author notice,
they're talking in russian—-

-Miss Fedorova,- his low voice filled up with cockiness,- did you get lost? Or, were you looking for a screw?-the smirk on his face grew even bigger and bigger,- If so, I'm one of the candidates.

- Oh, I'm glad to know,- I forced a flirtatious smile,- Sergeant Semenov asked me to come here and check a few things.

He noded non-stop and bit the insides of his cheeks, still smiling.

-You know, I wouldn't want such a pretty lady like you, to end up with pigs like these,- he pointed to the weakened prisoners,- that's why, you're going to leave,- he started moving towards me. His left hand placed on the Ak-47, hanging around waist.

  I step back.

  -I'm carrying out sergeant's orders, now if you excuse me,-I turn around and start walking towards my point. Only until I hear aggressive footsteps coming closer.

I smirk.

Here it goes.