Chapter Two

- Was I not clear enough?- a strong hand filled with coldness roughly squeezes my right arm. The expression on the soldier's face didn't change a bit,-should I repeat it again?- his voice raises, and head slightly turns sidewards.

  -Don't touch me,- I snap, quickly shifting my arm out of his palm, with a disgruntled look on my face,- I don't know what's wrong with you, but I don't have time to be here, chit-chatting with you. I'm only doing what I was assigned to do,- I stick to my character. Even though I'm not exactly telling the truth, I can't say that I'm lying about everything. Everything except one thing. Having a really important assignment to deal with, in a short period of time really.

He leans back with his shoulders again, forming a small smile,- Yeah, right,- he chuckles and now we were both standing still, staring into eachothers souls. While everything around me seemed to stop, I could get a better look at him. He was around 5'10ft, a lot bigger than me, kinda fit, with soviet military green pants, and a coat, covered with multiple badges on his chest, a Ak-47 hanging around his waist, with a black belt bellow it. Strands of his brown hair, sticking to his forehead, because of how sweaty he was.

I don't exactly know, what's wrong with me, and why did it take me so long to react to what was happening. One second, I'm staying still, with my hands ready to pull out the pistol, and my feet ready to kick, or run if needed.  And another second, I'm heavily pressed to the metal bars. Strong palms wrapped around my neck.

He knows.

-Listen here, you little rat,- he squeezed his hand, making it harder for me to get air into my lungs,- you should be thankful, that I'm a good guard,- I knew his body was close enough to mine, when I could smell the scent of freshly smoked cigarettes, and feel his breah pounding to the left side of my neck.

I gasp for air.

-And I won't tell them about whatever this little plan you have here,- his low voice was almost whispering into my ear,- but if you will continue walking down that corridor, I will be the one, who takes you to sergeant Semenov myself,- he kept talking, while pushing me into the metal harder, but the pressure disappears, once my right feet reaches his crotch.

He was now standing bent as a chicken, his hands covering the holy part.

A few silent laughs and uuuuh's have echoed in the corridor, but it didn't quite catch my attention.

I grab the soldier's hair, and pull it slightly, making his head lift up, to look at me.

-You don't get to tell me what to do, asshole,- I hiss, with my eyes widened. A huge wave of anger rushed through my body, making me want to hit him in the face, but I knew that if I did so, everything will be worse.

-Stop bothering me, I was sent here by the leader of Russia himself, do you think I don't know what I'm doing?- I spit everything so fast and so clear, but not loud, so only he could hear. A surprised look left my face,- you think I'm a spy, don't you?

-You're not supposed to be here,- he mutters under his nose, but I did catch it clear. The soldier finally stands up. With my fingers, still pulling his hair, he shoved my hand back, while roughly holding into my elbow.

With no words said, I was being dragged to the exit door. Laughing faces of the prisoners, looking at me. I just remembered, that they saw everything. The prisoners were there the whole time.

-Let go of me,- I spit and feel his hand put more pressure on my arm.

But he didn't listen.

And there wasn't anything I could to, to get rid of him, or run away, because he could've just shot me, or bring the other soldier's here.

My quick-thinking brain were currently taking a holiday, I suppose, because I couldn't think of a single thing, how to get rid of this man.

I wanted to get my arm out of his hand, but he just pressed it harder. I stopped walking and tried to get out of his hands, but I just couldn't.

There's only one way to get out from him. Fight.

I take a deep breath in. My walk got calm. I relax my whole body, making him think that I finally give up. When the pressure of his hand releases.

We were walking down the dark corridor, where I came from. He just must've spied on me. There's no way, that he could just randomly decide to check on the prisoners, when I'm doing it, especially, in the middle of the night.

Tonight, is a great opportunity to finally do what I planned for a while, but the problem is, that I didn't really think about the men in green, gunned from toes to their shoulders.

I gues I'll have to fix my problem now.