14

Jennifer's POV

After I finished making breakfast, I presented it super cute as Kat and Same came down.

"Dang, it smells so good," Sam said, "Dude, she COOKS!!!!"

"Yeah yeah, I see that..." Colby smiled, gazing over at me, "She is something huh?"

"Oh stop, after last night the LEAST I can do is make you some breakfast," I giggled kissing him softly.

"Yes, we heard," sam laughed gesturing to me.

"Hey! We heard you guys too!" Colby laughed no point at him and Kat.

"Well we'd been apart a couple of days can you blame us?" Sam asked, making kat roll her eyes with a smile.

"Um yeah, when you're lecturing us! Not my fault I got skills!!" Colby smirked swatting my backside.

"Alright let's cut the dick measuring contest short! You're both talented now hush and eat your breakfasts before they get cold!" I laughed.

"Yes ma'am!" Sam laughed before they began digging into their meals. It was quiet after that just a few "yums" and "oh my gods" as they ate.

"That was amazing babe, dang I almost don't feel guilty!" Colby said as he rinsed his plate.

"Are you going running?" Sam asked.

"Yeah that's the plan, wanna come with?" Colby asked.

"Sure we can all go if you wanna!" Sam said looking at kat and me.

"I was actually gonna go to yoga! So wherever Jen wants to go!" She said.

"I'm up for yoga!" I smiled.

"Awesome! Colby, I am stealing your girlfriend!" Kat said, with a smile.

"If you insist!" He chuckled kissing my cheek and then heading to his room to get his running clothes.

"I don't have yoga clothes so I guess we'll have to figure it out huh?" I chuckled.

"I got clothes you can borrow!" She smiled, "but on a serious note, breakfast was amazing! So good!!"

"Thanks! Learned that recipe from my mom!" I smiled.

"She must be an incredible cook!!" She smiled. I glanced down at the dishes and nodded.

"Yes, she was," I nodded.

"Was? Oh gosh, Jennifer, I'm so sorry, I didn't know!" She said gently.

"I know you didn't, it's okay!" I smiled. We finished cleaning the breakfast mess and dishes. After that, we headed to her and Sam's room to dig thru clothes.

"Here this one might fit you!" She smiled handing me some clothes.

"Great! I'll try these!" I smiled and headed over to the restroom. I got myself change and smiled these clothes she gave me fit just fine.

 I got myself change and smiled these clothes she gave me fit just fine

I felt great heading back out to kat who was also ready to leave.

She was so beautiful!

"Wow, you look amazing Kat!" I smiled.

"Aww, thanks, Jen! You ready?" She smiled.

"I am! Let's rock and roll!" I smiled. She grabbed her wallet and keys. We headed to the car to see the guys were just stretching before their run.

"Hey, ladies looking good!" Sam smirked.

"Aww thanks," we giggled and went over to kiss them goodbye. then we headed to Kat's car to head to yoga.

"You really like him don't you?" She asked.

"A lot... he's so, kind and sweet, and don't even get me started on the way he makes my body feel!" I said.

"He likes you a lot too, the fact you slept beside him, he hasn't don't that with anyone but Shea ever!" She said.

"I'm glad he feels comfortable with me," I blushed.

"I am too, he deserves happiness, but Jen, the fans are outrageously protective of him," she said.

"I know he warned me and besides I was one before all this remember I hear the stories and the obsessive behavior. The thing is, I'm not scared of them! Demons and evil spirits THOSE are scary! Girls who love a celebrity, don't scare me. He's my boyfriend and when he's ready I'll announce it to the world but the only one who can get rid of me, is Colby," I smiled

"I hope you mean that!" She smiled as she drove.

"I do, I'm crazy about him?" I promised. When we arrived at the gym she parked the car and we headed inside. She showed me around and then we headed to get some stretching in before class. We got ourselves on yoga mats beside one another.

"I am so ready for this! It's long-awaited! I know Sam is gonna be a bit stressed the next couple of months!" She said.

"Why?!" I asked confused.

"My manager got me a small venue tour set up!" She said.

"Oh wow! That's so exciting tho!!" I smiled.

"For sure! I know  no it'll be tough for Sam to be apart for such a big period of time but I know it is gonna be worth it!!" She smiled.

"Either way it's gonna be awesome for you to get out there and be promoted as you should be! You're so talented Kat!" I smiled.

"Thanks, Jen," she said as we began our yoga sessions. It was relaxing for sure and definitely helped clear my head and my aura. I was a bit sore after but it was worth it! I would have to get a yoga mat at home to continue this once I went back to LA tonight! I had almost forgotten it was Sunday already.

I wasn't sure I was ready to go home but I had to be at work the next afternoon and I had to be on a red-eye flight tonight to go home. I guess my weekend with Colby was coming to an end faster than I expected.

But we had become a couple in the short time we spent together and I was looking forward to texting and FaceTiming him often. Once we got comfortable I was hoping cute Instagram selfies would become a part of it and soon.

I know he had his reservations but as I told him I was a big girl and I refused to let fear control me or our relationship. He was kind, romantic, and an animal in the bedroom. All of these things couldn't be let go of so easily. On top of all these things, he was just a good man.

I know Sam wanted me to be a part of more investigations but I also know Colby was concerned for my mental health and my safety when it came to the spirits we had encountered at the Stanley Hotel this past Friday.

For now, I had to focus on the positive and let the negative be water off a duck's back, and focus on self-care and my happiness. And so far Colby made me happy.