26

Colby's POV

When the girls got Home I couldn't wait to see the photos they took for Jen!

"Hey babe how did it go?" I asked kissing her as she came in.

"Good! I can't wait to show you!"  She gushed, pulling me to the couch to show me the pictures on the camera.

"Look at this one!!" She cooed showing me one.

"Mmm gorgeous as always!!!" I said, rubbing her thigh

"Do you think with some filters and it in black and white it would be more mysterious?" She asked.

"Of course! Those things always help for a paranormal channel!" I chuckled kissing her softly.

"We should celebrate..." she smiled wiggling her brows at me.

"And take our own photos?" I smirked kissing her softly.

"Sure or maybe our own video...." She cooed smirking at me and kissing the side of my neck.

"Mmm a home movie?" I moaned softly.

"Mmm yes... if you're up for it baby..."  she said softly.

"Good God!! Get a room!!"  We heard Sam say breaking us apart. She blushed and we headed upstairs to my room.

"Wanna used the camera?" She asked holding it up.

"Nah... maybe we can use my computer cam... so poor sam doesn't have to edit our fun times huh??" I asked.

"Sounds good to me," she said letting me set things up.

"This is so ridiculously sexy Jen... definitely new for me.." I said once I got everything set up. I made sure to have it recorded and then hurried over to my girlfriend. I made sure to spend my time kissing her body. Her skin was so soft and tasted sweet. We eventually got lost in each other till I heard a loud banging on the door.

"Colby what the fuck!!!" I heard Sam yell. I stopped and rolled my eyes.

"I'm a little busy Sam..." I called to him before reconnecting our lips. I got back to focusing on Jen, trying to get back into my rhythm.

"I know Colby and until a minute ago when I stopped the live stream so did the fucking internet. I groaned in frustration and got up a blanket around my waist as Jen covered up.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked before opening my bedroom door. He turned his phone to point it at me, a shot of me and Jen having sex.

"What the fuck?!" I asked in shock closing the door so Jen didn't have to hear this.

"Apparently your stupid sex tape wasn't recording it was on live stream mode!!! We'll be lucky to keep our youtube channel after this shit Colby!" he snapped.

"Dude I didn't do this shit on purpose..." I protested, "Let me get dressed.... and we'll fix it..."

"We can fix the channel but your ass and cock are all over the internet..." he said and stormed into his room. Fuck. I went back into the room to see that Jen was sitting up and dressed.

"What's going on?!" she asked nervously. I went over to sit beside her as she handed me my boxers.

"So, I um made a mistake..." I said, sliding them onto my hips.

"What do you mean a mistake?" she asked, nervously.

"I accidentally hit the wrong button and instead of the record button I hit the stream button in the rush..." I said softly. Her eyes went wide and she stood up and began to pace.

"So what are you telling me?" she asked anxiously. I stood and held her in place.

"I accidentally broadcasted us having sex onto our Instagram account..." I said nervously. She seemed to collapse into my arms.

"Oh my god, they're gonna kill. the fans are gonna freak the hell out...." she panicked.

"Babe I know I know... I am so sorry...." I said holding her close to me.

"Jesus christ... this was supposed to be for us, now my body and yours are all over the internet, whether it was stopped or not those photos and screens shots will never go away.... the internet is forever!!!" she sobbed. I felt awful! This is not how I wanted this to go for us. I wanted to just do something crazy and sexy that was just for her and me! Mpt the entire world to see.

"Oh, babe I swear I am not gonna let anyone hurt you! I will protect you..." I promised.

"And how do you protect me from the horrible people online?" she asked. I pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"By blocking anyone who says anything awful to you.... and making an Insta video taking full responsibility for this before it blows up too bad..." I said.

"Well for now go save your channel..." she said softly pulling back. I sighed and kissed her softly.

"Promise after I'll fix things... I promise," I said before kissing her softly and heading to go find Sam. I knocked and headed inside.

"Hey Sam what do I have to do?" I asked.

"Turn back time and not livestream you having sex...." He said.

"Something that is actually possible...." I sighed slumping down in the seat beside him.

"Start writing an explanation for us to submit!!" He said, "your fuck up so it needs to be your explanation! While I post something on YouTube for the fans." I nodded and got started. I figured ours was for the Instagram appeal. Apparently we were on suspension and we were pending account shutdown for my actions.

We spent about two hours dealing with it writing and on the phone trying to fix it before they re established our Instagram account. That's when we recorded my apology video.

"Hey guys it's Sam and Colby! so this will be a bit longer video! I am so sorry about what happened today! That was unintentional and not meant for others to see. It was meant to be something private for me and my girlfriend. She had no idea what happened till after. I know it's not a good excuse but I would never upset you guys or purposely try to hurt you guys or put my relationship and our behind-closed-doors behavior out on the internet! I love you guys and again I am so sorry for everything!!" I said before Sam began to speak.

"We all know Colby can be a bit scatterbrained but this incident was completely unintentional and we are really hoping you can understand... thanks, guys! We love you!" He said and we signed off.

I can't believe what I have done.

~*~*~AUTHORS NOTES~*~*~
Well that was a plot twist! What do you guys think about that?!?! How do you think the world would actually react to this if it actually happened? Thoughts??