Chapter 6 # Elementhals

"And who it could be..?,asked John.
"They are the Elementhals..",Gabriel replied.
"Strong creatures from hell which able to manipulate four basic elements.."
"Mamnon intended to recruit them as the team leader for his army.."
"But to help them to crossover to this world,he will need a human's vessel.."
"So,he ordered his army to kidnap four adult human in silence and brought them alive.."
"Three men and a woman,tied up at the stone totem and forced to swallow four marbles,which contained the essence of the elementhals.."
"And they are awaken ; Batius ; stone,Apius ; fire,Udarus ; air,and Kayus ; wood.."
"Wood..?,John laughing.
"I thought the fourth supposed to be water.."
"Almost no water in hell John..",Gabriel replied.
"That's why all the sinner will hardly suffering.."
"Jeez..",John grunting.
"I guess it will be hard to me to find a cup of hot black coffee there.."
Gabriel smiling weak and continue speaking.
"With the lead of the Elementhals,Mamnon's army start their actions.."
"They had destroyed lot of human's colonies and kills everyone in it,except childrens and women of course.."
"Women..?",John confused.
"Wait a minute,I thought you'd said that he only collecting childrens.."
"It was a bonus for his savages partner John,for their sexual desire,and another priviledge for Mamnon..",Gabriel replied.
"Because if they got pregnant and had a child,no doubt will belongs to him.."
"Smart ass..",said John.
"Yeah..",Gabriel admitted.
"And just like he predicted,human kinds stands againts him.."
"They had fought his beasts many times,but always defeated,even much better in number and mostly armed.."
"But why..?",asked John.
"Are they immortals..?"
"Not exactly,those beasts can die with ordinary weapons John..",Gabriel explained.
"But the problem is,most humans had no suficient combat skill to face them.."
"For most of them are nocturnals,they were the expert in sneaking in silence at night.."
"And when they strike,they were so fast and deadly,so it will be too hard for human's eyes to catch their movements.."
"While in open battle,the hard skin type of beast-like rhinos,elephants,or crocodiles-will lead the legion.."
"They had a bulletproof skin,and able to strike everything before them without fear.."
"And when the line of humans army had ravaged and destroyed,the predator beasts will attacked them immedietly from any directions.."
"And if it occur that humans were able to handle the situations,the Elementhals will take over.."
"They will throwing tons of rocks,burning with fire balls,or wipe their enemies with a strong whirlwind.."
"For decades of battle,the rebellions had lost more than a millions soldiers,while Mamnon only lost thousands.."
"So,what about those savages..?",asked John.
"What exactly their part in it..?"
"They were not involded directly in combat John..",Gabriel replied.
"Their jobs were only to help Mamnon in collecting those childrens,because his beasts wouldn't able to do it.."
"So,when the rebellions were to busy to fight,or already defeated,those savages will move quickly to search and take away their targets.."
"And when I came here,Mamnon had succesfully collected more than eight thousands childrens.."
"So what happened to them..",asked John again..
"For those childrens,he rise them well and slowly filled their minds with his ideas until they falls to his hands..",Gabriel replied.
"And when they are matured enough,he put them in the cryo tubes until all quantity achieved.."
"While for those women,I don't wanna to explain more John,because it was to horrible.."
"Sorry to say this..",John suddenly interupting.
"But aren't you guys supposed to do something about it..?"
Gabriel take a deep breath before giving an excuse.
"If you suggested us to help humans with foods or something,it will be useless if Mamnon is still attack.."
"And if we fought him personally,it will break all the rules-and our Lord will decided that Mamnon automatically win.."
"So,for a century,we have drop all of our efforts and power to create a way to seal him.."
"And did it work..?",asked John again.
Gabriel smiling.
"That's why I came to you now John..",he replied.
"I need you to put that seal to him,so he will be locked up in other dimension for more then a hundred millenias.."
"Maybe not forever,but it will give enough time for earth and human kinds to recover again.."
"And wihout any interference from those evil,we will be able to lead them to be a wiser and stronger generations.."
"So,even the time comes when Mamnon rise again,we and all humans will be able to face him much better.."
"And if I fail..?.
"If you refuse to take the job or failed in it,I have no choice then to release my immortality and face him by myself as an ordinary human.."
"I know that I won't have much opportunity to win,but I will gladly sacrifice my self to do what I had to do.."
"If that so,I will accepted this job..",John smiling.
"Because for a man like me,die in battle as a warrior is better then dying old on a rotten chair.."
Gabriel smiles happy.
"Thanks John,I really appreciate it.."
John stands up from his chair.
"Keep it until the job is done.."
John walks to the hut,while Gabriel only watching him away.
"It's gonna be a long journey John,so prepared yourself well.."

****

Inside the hut,John get into a room which seemed untouched for long.
He wearing a bulletproof vest and covered it with his favorite long black jacket.
He opened a large,dusty old wood chest near the wall,which is full of guns.
He choose only few of it,checked their conditions,and put it behind his jacket.
A colt magnum,a modified shotgun,and few guns with silencer.
He also put a dagger and few kunais in his pants pockets.
At last he goes to a glass box which stand on the corner and wipes the dust.
John smiling and then opened it.
He took out of a beautiful katana sword which is inherited for generations from his ancestors,and now to him.
John draws the sword from it case and look carefully to it shiny black blade.
He touched the surface,and it appeared that it is still plenty sharp.
"Hello old friend.."
"It seems that we gonna work together again.."
He put it back in the case,and then hang it at a special holder at the back of his vest.
After a half hour,he came out of the hut and brought a heavy travel bag.
"You don't need to bring that much ammo John..",Gabriel pointing his sight on John's bag.
"You said yourself,that I will face lot of enemy..",John confused.
"So it's natural if I prepared much for it.."
Gabriel laughing for a while.
"Could you show me one of your guns..?"
John take out his Colt Magnum and give it to his guest.
Gabriel emptied all of it bullets and give it back to John.
"Now..",said Gabriel.
"Try to focus on your gun and then said ; 'Reload'.."
John tried to obey his guest order although he still confuse.
He look at his gun and said,"Reload.."
Suddenly,all of his gun's bullet holes truly fully loaded.
He looks at the previous bullets which Gabriel took out before,and it still on the table.
"When I touched your head before..",Gabriel explained.
"I didn't just turned back your physical appearance,but also had shared a bit of my power.."
"With these,you don't need to worried to spend much of your bullets in battle,because it has no limits.."
"You mean,I can created any kind of ammo as much as I want..?",John can't hide his exitement.
"Of course..",Gabriel smiling.
"It also work to any kind of weapons that already out.."
"Include those dagger or kunai.."
"Excellent..",said John.
"It really help.."
"Because I will be able to move freely.."
Gabriel smiling again.
"We had burden you a lot with our problem John.."
"At least we hope that,we can make it all more easy for you.."
"So..",Gabriel stands up from his chair and stand before John.
"Can we go now..?"

* To be continued *