Chapter 28 # Fulfill The Promise

Inside the bunker,Mamnon had waiting for John.
He sat on his chair behind a table on the higher floor,and drinks wine from the hole on his mask.
He immedietly stands when John arrived.
"Welcome John..",he expanding his hands aside.
"You are truly amazing,could defeated all of my Elementhals and manage to come here.."
He walks down the stairs and approaching his guest.
"You must be exhausted,so to show you my hospitality,I welcome you to drink..",he goes to another table,which contain with few bottles of wine.
"I never know that you are so friendly..",said John.
"How come..",he poured the wine to a glass.
"You just met me once,well two with this..",he offered the glass of wine,but John declines it.
"No thanks..",said he.
"I have no time for a chit-chat.."
John draws his sword,ready to attacks.
Mamnon drinks the wine,then throws away the empty glass to the wall till it breaks into pieces.
"Why so hurry..?",asked he.
"You know exactly that you couldn't kill me.."
"But if you insist,then show me what you got.."
John reload his guns and shoots his foe till his ammo out,reload and shoots again continuesly until Mamnon's body was breaks into small pieces.
His body and blood were spread on the floor just like bein hitted by a bomb.
But miraculously in few seconds,all of it were united again in one pieces,just like nothing happened.
"Hhhh..",Mamnon take a breath.
"Do you understand now John..?",asked he.
"I'm immortal..",he shouted.
"You can't kill me,no bodies can.."
"That's why I keep wondering about what those craps planned to,by sending an ordinary man like you to faced me.."
"You said that you can't die,but you still wearing that riddiculous armour..",John smiling.
"What..?",asked Mamnon.
"Oh,do you mean this armour..?",he throws his black robe.
"Well,I don't really need this..",he slowly released his armour.
"It just for fashion,to make me looks more cool.."
Mamnon now only using a black pants and his Joker mask,and it's appears that his skin was red.
"So,do you wanna try again..?",he challenges John.
John put his sword back,and now created fire burst in both of his hands.
"Oh please..",Mamnon shakes his head.
John attacked him with that fire but had no effect on him.
"C'mon John..!",he shouted.
"What are you thinking..?"
"I'm the son of hell,I live with it.."
John stopped his attacks.
"Yeah,I should knew that it was a bad idea..",said he.
"Well,you had strike me twice..",said Mamnon.
"So,I'll give you one more chance.."
"But after that,it will be my turn.."
John used all of his elementhal power-except fire-and throws a lot of pointy stones,spinning air balls,and rising tree's root from the ground.
Mamnon expanded his hands aside when all of those attacks were closing him.
"Stop..!",he shouted,and all of those attacks were stopped indeed,just one meter before him.
"What..?",John quite surprised.
"Take it back John..",said Mamnon,and suddenly there's some kind of shockwave that throws all of it back-including John's body-to all directions.
John falls down to the floor after his body flying away and hardly hit the wall behind him.
He spoiled blood from his mouth,but he still trying to get up on his hands.
He tried to picks up the bean,but he can't find it in his pocket.
He looks around and it appears that the bag of the bean had fell on the floor,just few feets from him.
John crawl to reached it,and Mamnon realized that.
He pointed his hand to it and the bag of the bean was flied away to his palm.
"So,you are an Esper..?",asked John.
"Of course..",said Mamnon while pour all the bean on the table.
"Didn't Gabriel told you..?"
John tried to sit and rested his body against the wall.
"That bastard..",thoughts John.
"Next time I meet him,I will smack him down.."
"So,this is the heaven bean..?",asked Mamnon.
"I heard it was very rare,and even an angel couldn't get it so easily..",he picked one and observed it.
"How much he gave you..?"
"Ten..",John replied.
"Well,there's six remain..",said Mamnon.
"They must be really count on you.."
He destroyed three of them,and throws one of the bean to John.
"C'mon,eat it..",said he.
"Don't worry John,it's like a video game,where the main character has more than one life to fight.."
"So,I will give you another three chance.."
John swallowed the bean and stands up again.
"So what now John..?",asked Mamnon.
"You already know that you have no chance to beat me.."
John released his jacket and throws it,then draws his sword and quickly attacks Mamnon in high speed.
But before he could reached him,his movement suddenly stop just few feets before his foe.
"Hhhh..",Mamnon takes a breath again.
"Are you never learn..?"
And just after he said that,another shockwave had bounceback John's body to the wall hardly.
He fell down on the floor,and spoiled blood again.
Mamnon squatting before John who still trying to get up.
"C'mon John,tell me their plans..",said he.
"I'm not that fool to accepted that the only reasons they send you,was just to fight me like this.."
"Because if that was true,they are more stupid than I thought.."
"Why don't you just kill me then..",said John
"Kill you..?",said Mamnon.
"Of course I..",Mamnon stopped,it seems that he realized something.
"Wait a minute..",he stands up again and laughs out loud.
"That was their true plan,wasn't it..?",asked he.
"They didn't send you to defeated me,because they know that it will be impossible.."
"They just used you to made me really mad,so I will out of control and made the biggest mistake-killing you.."
"Kill a human with my own hands.."
"Wow,they surely a clever moorons.."
He's moved John's body by waving his right hand,and lifted him up above the floor.
John's body was floating and move closer to Mamnon who stands against the table.
Mamnon picks up one bean on the table,and gives it to John.
"Eat this..",said he.
"Umm,I guess not..",John replied.
"My stomach already filled.."
"I won't let you die,so eat it..!",Mamnon insist.
"No,thanks..",retorts John.
"I think,I choose to die.."
"You don't give me a choice then..",Mamnon waving his hand again,and forced John's mouth to open.
He throws the bean to John's mouth and forced him to swallowed it.
"Done..",said he.
"My men will fullfill your wish to die later,but before that..",he sticks his palm to John's body.
John fells something is moving in his throat,and he can't resist to not to spoiled it.
It was all of the Elementhals marbles that came out from his mouth,and Mamnon absorbed it all into his body.
"With this,I will create another Elementhals..",said he.
"And you won't be there to stop them.."
"Well,my bussiness with you is already done,so I don't need you anymore.."
He grab his right palm for few seconds,and when he opened it,there's a yellow powder on it.
"Do you remember this John..?",asked he.
John looks at the powder-and yes-he recognized it.
"Kayus pollens huh..",said he.
"Exactly..",Mamnon blew it all to John's face and after few seconds,he throws John's body back to the floor.
"With this,I don't need to worry about your threat anymore..",he squatting again besides John who lie helpless on the floor.
"I asked you one more time..",said he.
"Would you join me..?"
"Well..",John replied.
"Join this..!",suddenly John get up and drags Mamnon body with his left hand and sticked his right palm to Mamnon heart.
"SEGELLUS..!!",he shouted,and a bright light came from his right palm.
Mamnon quite shocked,and it takes few seconds for his mind to responded it.
He jumped back,and throws John body so hard to the wall.
John fell on the floor again and spoiled much blood this time,but he smiles wide,because it seems that his plan works.
A white,shiny spot had appeared on Mamnon chest,and he couldn't erased it.
"W..what have you done to me..?!",asked he nervously.
John laughing,but then he got cough and spoiled blood again.
"That was their true plans..",said he.
"To sealed you,and locked you up in other dimension for long,long time.."
Countless white ribbons came out from that spot and most of them slowly bend Mamnon body like a mummy while the others stabbed to the floor to hold his movements.
"You bastard..!",Mamnon shouted.
"You don't have any bean,so how could you able to move after sucks that pollens..?"
"Actually..",John tried to sit.
"I always put one bean below my tongue,in case that I had to face a situation which makes me unable to picked it by hands.."
"So,when you were so sure that I won't be able to move after hitted by those pollens,I silently swallowed it.."
"Damnn you..!!!",Mamnon hit the floor with his right foot and created a red circle that surrounding him and John.
His mask was fell down to the floor,and John now could see his true face.
Almost like a human being,it just that he also possesed few of goat's parts,like two little horns on his forehead and stiffy hair.
"W..why are you going this far John..?",asked he.
"You willingly sacrifice your self like this,and for what reasons..?"
"Are to save those useless creatures..?"
"No..",John crawling to his jacket,and picked the white flower that Angela had given.
"I'm doing this for her..",he looks at that flower and grabs it.
"To fulfilled my promise to her.."
"Her..?",Mamnon looks so angry.
"You take all this risks just for a woman..?"
"If you want,I can give you thousands of pretty women to please you.."
"Yeah I know that..",John replied.
"But she much more important than anything elses for me,and you had made her die.."
"Huh,don't make me laugh..",said Mamnon,while almost all of his body are now covered by those ribbons.
"Do you see that circle John..?",said he.
"It was your instant door to hell..",he laugh,although those ribbons had made him hard to speak.
"You'll pay for this,cause my father will tortures you badly.."
"Yeah,and I'm ready for that.."
John touched the red circle that Mamnon had created,and it seems that it was an invicible walls.
"You see that..!",Mamnon laughing.
"You won't able to escape.."
"And in few minutes,the floor inside it will collapsed,and your soul will fall to hell,along with your body also.."
John sat and rested his body against the invicible wall,and looks up head.
"I guess,I will have no chance to admitted my feelings to her..",he smiles weak and closed his eyes.

* To be continued *