8. Accident

《Few hours ago》

"No! Ughhh! YOU SHORT CAKE!" Jungkook yelled at Jimin as the older killed his enemy which happened to be Jungkook in the game which they were playing. Jimin squealed and smirked as he won against the youngest since he never won before. "Hah loser!" Jimin laughed seeing Jungkook's expression. He was having mental breakdown as he never lost against anyone. Jungkook offered Jimin to play another game which Jimin gladly accepted. Then they again started playing and this time Jungkook won.

The youngest got up from his seat. "Now who's the loser?" Jungkook said proudly. "Jungkook oppa." Jimin mocked rolling his eyes. Oppa? He did not just- "I'M NOT YOUR OPPA. YOU SHORT MOCHI!" Jungkook glared at his hyung. "Say that again brat." Jimin glared back. "SHORT! SHORT! SHO-" Then Jikook things started. They started bickering like kids. Pulling each other's hair, hitting each other playfully while yelling and cussing each other. Meanwhile Taehyung was talking to someone on the phone in the balcony. This guys! He cut the call and went inside. "Can you two stop? I'm trying to talk to someone here." Jimin and Jungkook stopped immediately and exchanged glances each other then nodded, forgetting they were fighting few seconds ago.

They both grinned cheekily and went closer to the singer. Taehyung was standing there, confused. What's wrong with them? "Yah Jungkook-ah we disturbed someone's important call." Jimin teased. "Aish sorry hyung! We won't annoy you anymore. Tell noona we said hi." The youngest said innocently. "Yah I was talking to my mom. You brats!" Taehyung facepalmed himself. "That's bummer." Jungkook mumbled while pouting his lips. Taehyung rolled his eyes but what he said after made Jungkook gasped. "By the way Iseul broke your new controller."

"Kookie are you okay?" Jimin said worriedly as Jungkook froze at his spot. "Hyung! This is the fourteenth time she broke my game controller. I'm not okay! Aaaaaa!" Jungkook whined as he pulled his hair.

About thirty minutes later Jin and Namjoon returned from their museum date. "Did you enjoy today hyung?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah Namjoon-ah! It was really interesting. I really enjoyed it." Jin answered, smiling at his dongsaeng. "I'm glad you did." The younger smiled back, showing his dimple. "Okay you go to your room and start packing. I'm gonna go to see what those crackheads are doing." Jin muttered since he was done packing. "Oh make sure to check everything twice since you've a habit of forgetting things."

"Hyung!" Namjoon pouted. Jin giggled at his cuteness. "Okay now go." Namjoon nodded and headed towards his room while Jin went to Taehyung's room. The younger boy opened the door as soon as he heard the knock. "Oh hyung! You already returned." Jin nodded and went inside."Yah what's wrong with Jungkook-ah?" He asked. Then the youngest complained what his beloved wife did. Jin couldn't help but crack a laugh which made Jungkook pouting more.

Jin stopped and told the maknaes to pack their stuffs as they had to leave in two hours. The trio nodded and went to pack their stuffs though Jungkook was still sulking but Jin told him that he'll (not) scold Iseul after getting home. Jungkook giggled and went finally to his room.

As promised, two hours later the boys left the hotel. Now they're on the way home. Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin were in the same car while Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung were in the another car. "Aish! I'll miss this place. I want to come here again." Namjoon said sighing deeply. He became fond of this place just in two days. It gave a different vibe to him."Me too Joon me too." Jin added. They continued to talking to each other while Jungkook and Jimin were sleeping. They were very tired. In the another car Taehyung and Hoseok were talking while Yoongi was resting his eyes.