15. Apology

"Huh?" Yoongi looked up to see the owner of the voice. Immediately his face turned red in anger. She was the last person, he wanted to see right now. He glared at her coldly and looked other side. "Hey! It'll help your headache. Jus-" Y/N said softly but soon interrupted. "Stop this drama. It can be work on others but not me." He said coldly. "I was trying to help you." She talked back. Everything was annoying him. He was frustrated and angry already and this girl worsened it. "So this is how you manipulated others to take you here. I've to say you're very good actress. You should debut in kdrama." Y/N stared at him with disbelief. "What an Opportunistic! Sometimes I feel like an outsider to my own home. Just because they brought you here and called you sister, that doesn't mean you're family. You're not OUR family. You're an outsider and will always be an outsider."

He paused for a moment and rubbed his temple as the headache was continuously kicking in like a needle. "Just leave us. Trust me nobody wants you here. NOBODY! Can't you see how much problem you've caused? Just leave and let us be free like old times." Y/N didn't know when tears started streaming from her eyes. "I know. I'll leave tomorrow morning. Don't worry! I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused." All this time Yoongi was saying all these without looking at her. When he heard her crack, shaky and low voice, he looked at her. Realisation hit him and now he felt terrible. He never looked at her like this whenever she cried. Y/N was always an annoying girl to him. He always insulted her but she never talked back. Shit!

"You'll never see me again. I promise! Before I leave I want to say something, I know I'm an outsider but to me they'll always be my family and I'm sorry for letting you feel like this. It wasn't my intention." With that she turned her back to him and went towards the kitchen to throw the coffee. Yoongi got up from the couch and went behind her. "I'm sorry!" Yoongi apologized but Y/N ignored him. He said sorry multiple times but she didn't respond. She was about to throw the coffee but stopped as Yoongi held the mug. Y/N looked at him with her red eyes and runny nose. "Y/N!"

"WHAT!" Yoongi snatched the coffee mug from her hand. "Ummm listen I'm sorry. I really shouldn't have talk to you like that. I just-" He sighed. "I was so frustrated that I snapped at you though it doesn't justify my previous behaviours towards you. This time I'm really really sorry. I'm such a jerk." Y/N looked at him with the corner eye. "That's right! You're a jerk Min Yoongi. You've been so mean since I met you. I tried to help you even after bearing your arrogance."

" I'm sorry for everything. You did nothing wrong. It was the situation. I was so blind with my ego. Aish! You're not leaving right?" He said, frowning. "Yes! I'm leaving." She said. "No no! Jin hyung will kill me. Also chunky."

"I don't care." Y/N rolled her eyes. "Didn't I apologise just now? Please don't leave. You can stay as much as you want." She glared at him and stormed out of the kitchen. Yoongi sighed and looked down at the mug. She's right. She was just trying to help me. He gulped down the coffee. Meanwhile Y/N went to her room and slammed shut the door. She flopped down to the bed. Stupid Min Yoongi! Who does he think he is? Jackass!

Yoongi felt relieved when he saw Y/N during breakfast next day. He noticed her eyes were still puffy. I really hurt her. After breakfast everyone left from there except him and Y/N. They were not finished with their meal. "Umm thanks for the coffee. It really helped me." Y/N looked at him, stuffing food inside her mouth. She neither smiled nor responded to him. Yoongi sighed at her reaction and continued to eat.