🍜 : 𝖱𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗇 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗉

Himari's POV ! ! 

Enjoy 💗

                              - 💗🐍💗🐍💗🐍💗🐍💗🐍 -

I was walking then saw Stitch staring at a tree. I thought it was a bit odd, but he was a friend of mine, so I called out to him. Welllll.. More like screamed.

"HIIII STITCHHHH!!" I called out as I bolted to him.

Stitch seemed shocked, but replied. "Oh- Hello, Himari"

I was curious, so I asked him of what he was doing

"What are you doingggg?"

He looked at the tree, then back at his sketchbook.

"Looking at this tree, I'm trying to think of how I could sketch it." He said, showing me the sketchbook he had that was placed in his lap

"Ohh! Cool!" I said, interested.

He placed the notebook back down in his lap, looking at it. 

"I guess" He had said neutrally, before going silent.

As he was silent, I looked at the tree in various ways, trying to think of how Stitch could sketch it.

Not like I have any artistic abilities, though.

"Hmmmm.."

Stitch had looked at the tree closely before looking back at his notebook, starting to sketch it, and after that, he started doing the middle of the tree.

I wanted to see of how he did it, so I looked over him, peering at the sketchbook and watched! 

He was doing pretty good at it, I must admit. He had some artistic abilities!

I was looking at the drawing, amazed.

"Wowwwww- You're a good artist!"

He looked at me before speaking. He was a bit of a gentleman, to be honest

"Thank you, I'm sure you have some artistic abilities too"

I smiled. "Thank you! But have you seen me draw?! It's so baddddd-" I said, then sticking my lower lip out as if to pout.

"I'm sure you'll improve with some practice" He said, smiling slightly.

I listened to his reply. "That's trueee- Thanks, Stitchhhhh!"

"No problem"

I then sat beside him, watching him sketch.

He kept sketching, while humming something. I didn't know the song.

I was watching over him still as he sketched, in a happy mood.

He paused, and seemed like he was hesitating, before speaking.

"Hm... Himari"

"Yes?"

He hesitated once again before speaking. "What do you think of Muzan?"

He then looked at me.

The question catched me off guard.

He killed my parents.

"Oh... Him? I hate him. He kills people for no reason." I said, frowning.

"I see.." He said, thoughtfully and listened to of what I had said, before looking back at the sketchbook.

"Yeah, what are your thoughts?"

"Eh.... I have mixed thoughts.."

I tilted my head to the side, slightly before speaking. "What are they?"

He hesitated.

"Well.. On one hand, he must have done all of that for a reason.. But on the other hand, he is a bad person, as my father says."

"I see.. We all have our own opinions, so I can't judge you!"

He smiled, a little.

I continued, smiling. "I prefer not to judge people"

"That's a nice preference"

"Mhm!"

He then smiled at me, with a full smile.

"Hey! Wanna go get lunch together?" I asked.

"Sure", he said.

"Let's go then!" I took his hand, and ran to the ramen shop.

I ordered five bowls, and I gave him one of them. They were good, so I ordered four more! 

Stitch paid, like the gentleman he is. 

He's honestly a good friend, and I'm glad I met him ☺️

                - 🐍 💗 🐍 💗 🐍 💗 🐍 -

Authors Note : That. Took. So. LONG. But I love this chapter. Remember to take care of yourselves ! ! <3 Btw, if you want to join the RP, the link is in the description / about me thing ! ! <3