🚅 ; 𝖬𝗎𝗀𝖾𝗇 𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇

Reader POV

This is after the Enmu fight

_________________________________________________________________

There were five slayers there, at the train. Some of us were waiting for Stitch. 

He was supposed to be there by now

Then after about 5 minutes, Stitch finally came.

"Soooo what are we doing now?-" He asked, and then there was a sudden noise from somebody else.

Stitch looked towards something, muttering something before putting his focus back on us.

Weird.

He then whispered, before a demon hopped on the train.

Upper Moon Three, Akaza.

Himari looked at Akaza, along with Stitch, who seemed to choke on something. Probably air, he does that alot

Tsuki spoke up. "What are you looking at Himari"

Inazuma, Rengoku's descendant spoke up. "Is that ANOTHER demon?" She seemed annoyed and about to give up on the train and all of the people in it.

"Yeah". Taiyo had said that, holding his sword

Stitch had then mumbled something.

Himari then replied to Tsuki. "It's an uppermoon"

Akaza dissapeared then re-appeared infront of Taiyo, aiming to punch at him. But Inazuma came in time, and cut his arm off before he could.

Himari ran towards Akaza, starting to slash at him.

"Upper Moon Three to be exact same one who killed the old flame Hashira Rengoku and made the water Hashira retire.." Taiyo said, looking at Akaza, as Kumiko was finally waking up.

Stitch was clearly avoiding from fighting Akaza, as Akaza said his next words

"Oooh, another Flame Breather? I haven't fought another one since I met Rengoku!"

Kumiko pulled out her sword as Himari called out to Stitch.

"Stitch, what are you doing?? Start fighting!"

He pulled out his sword, somewhat mumbling. "Okay.."

Akaza then spoke again "Too bad he died...."

"Yeah, yeah, shut up." Inazuma was slashing at Akaza, as others joined in to fight him.

Akaza on the other hand, dodged and blocked Inazuma's attacks, along with others.

Stitch had then flash-stepped to Akaza, slashing at him.

Himari continued of what she had said. "Stop simping for Upper Moon Three-"

"I'm not gay, hush" Stitch had said back, slashing at Akaza

"Sure, sure-"

Akaza had blocked Stitch's attacks before jumping back more.

"I kill everybody in this train, you know."

Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility  ; Kumiko had swooped down and aimed at Akaza's legs from behind.

Himari was continuously slashing at Akaza, as Taiyo used Sun Breathing.

"Dance!" He had said, flash-stepping to Akaza and using a high-powered, vertical slash.

"Oh, I didn't even notice you!" Akaza had said to Kumiko, swinging his fist at her, which Kumiko had luckily avoided as she jumped back.

Stitch had flash-stepped infront of Kumiko, slashing Akaza's hand off.

Akaza then elbowed Taiyo in the stomach, knocking him into Himari.

Stitch then called over to Taiyo. "Taiyo, are you okay??"