"I'm y/n😛🤝" - 7

(y/n's pov)

***

Nekoma Gym📍 - Sunday, 8:00 AM

***

"so. kiyoko. babe. mind telling me why all the managers have to be here ONE HOUR BEFORE THE REST OF THE ACTUAL TEAMS ??" i asked calmly.

"because we need to set up the gym, make sure there's enough water bottles, prepare the ingredients for lunch, and double check that all the teams have their equipment," she explained.

"but why can't we like- take turns?" i asked with a groan.

"because it's a group effort, y/n."

"yeah yeah whatever."

***

(time skip)

***

"fINALLY DONE HOLY MOLY."

as a reward, i curled up in a ball on the ground.

right when i was about to be shipped off to dream land, a foot kicked me.

'um- sir☝️ I'm gonna have to ask you to back tf up🧏'

"who is it and what do you want?" i asked with my eyes still closed.

"well that's rude. here i am being nice, and you sound disgusted to be in my presence," an oh-so-familiar voice said.

i looked up, expecting to see a tall blonde boy looking right back down at me.

and that's exactly what i saw.

bUt he had a Capri sun in his hands <3

"aw kei you got that for silly ol me?" i asked.

"no."

"wha-"

i watched in horror as he opened up what was supposed to be MY capri sun and drank it.

i swear my eyes started sweating a lil bit-

"what have i ever done to you kei,,?"

"nothing. i just like making your life miserable."

just when i thought all hope was lost, he pulled out another capri sun from Barbies ass and handed it to me.

(a/n: ok but like Barbies got everything hiding in that plastic booty🧙)

let me tell you, i was sister SHOOK.

i even gasped.

"MUY LOCO, SOY LOCO-"

(a/n: george & quackity fans unite✊🏽)

"THANK YOU KEIKEI !!!" i yelled while jumping up to hug him.

"ew get off of me."