FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT - 11

(atsumu's pov)

***

Nekoma Cafeteria📍 - Monday, 11:35 AM

***

'i wonder where y/n is...'

'i hope she didn't change her mind about lunch'

"ya worried ??" my annoying relative asked me.

"about what?? what's there to be worried about?" i bluffed.

"stop trying to look cool tsumu. everyone can tell you're worried if y/n'll show up. just wait a bit. it's literally been 5 minutes since lunch started," he reasoned.

'i guess he has a point..man screw him'

"yeah whatever."

after the team had gotten their food and sat down, i saw a mix of nekoma and fukorodani walk in.

...and y/n and suna ??

suna's arm was around her shoulders while she was laughing with kenma and kuroo.

'that should be me. why is suna trying to steal her?? i thought he would back off'

'..man why does my heart hurt all of a sudden-'

'bRo i can't be getting heartburn at this age😰😭'

***

(y/n's pov)

***

"kuroo i hope you know that me and kenma secretly make fun of you in our free time," i said.

"if that's the price of winning you over, then so be it," he said while putting his hand over his heart.

i gagged and kenma deadpanned.

suna seemed to tense up a little bit but it wasn't clear enough to distinguish.

"kuroo shut up and get in line," kenma said exasperated.

he just huffed and started getting his food.

"HEY HEY HEY WIFEY!!8103!!"

"KOU-KOUUUU!!" i yelled while jumping on him and wrapping myself like a koala.

we stood like that for a moment just squeezing the life out of each other.

(a/n: i need a bokuto in my life asap😭💔)

he put me down and started talking about how akaashi wouldn't set to him after he literally told him not to.

i just listened with a smile and continued to get my food behind suna.

.
.
.

after a bit more conversation with some of the other teammates, i followed suna to the inarazaki table.