its filler friday🙈 - 21

(y/n's pov)

***

Nekoma Cafeteria📍 - Friday, 8:09 AM

***

ever since rin and i told each other how we felt, its been- interesting to say the least.

it feels like one minute we're just being stupid and enjoying each other's company and then next thing you know he randomly remembers his feelings towards me and starts flirting.

i mean i don't mind it but it's a bit too bipolar for me.

"hey plankton whatcha thinking about?" suna asked me as he flicked my forehead.

"how england gets like 10 days off to mourn the queen," i lied.

"we literally live in japan. there's no way you were that deep in thought about england," aran chimed in.

"wha- how zoned out was i?" i asked.

"enough for tsumu to steal a pancake without you noticing," suna responded.

i look down at my plate and sure enough there's only 2 of the original 3 pancakes i had grabbed.

"are you kidding me atsumu?" i deadpanned.

"hey man you snooze you lose," he shrugged with a mouthful of my breakfast.

i just rolled my eyes and continued eating.

.
.
.

after breakfast and a quick trip back to my room, i started walking towards the gym to get ready for the last day of practice.

'i wonder how old elmo is..'

'can't be older than like 6 right?'

(a/n: i looked it up and it's 3🧍

hOw is a supposed 3 year old gonna be forming sentences better than some high schoolers i know😐)

a little before i entered the gym, suna popped out of nowhere and grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"yknow if i was anybody else i bet they would've slapped you upside the head," i said.

he chuckled and then suddenly his face turned serious.

"are you ok?" he squinted at me.

"what do you mean?" i asked with a tilt of my head.

"you just seem a bit sad. like you're just pretending to laugh along with everyone else," he explained.

"i'm fine suna," i smiled.

"rintaro. and no you're not."

"i mean, you let atsumu steal your breakfast. normally you would never let that slide," he added.

'shii he kinda right tho lol'