yes guys its a filler alright🤬❓ - 26

(y/n's pov)

***

Y/n's Room📍 - Friday, 7:14 PM

***

after my EMBARRASSING breakdown in front of suna, the pizza had come and we were all sitting around my room enjoying the free food.

"i still can't believe you bought the fact that all 4 of us were somehow busy at the same time," lillie remarked.

"ok shut up. all of you sounded very natural and it's not like i can see if you're lying through the phone," i defended.

"plus she's also very gullible," suna added.

at this, i smacked his leg as the others agreed without hesitation.

"bro how are you all gonna attack me in my own house," i said more to myself than to them.

"not like you can kick us out," osamu chuckled. "we're your guests."

"yeah whatever. finish your pizza and clean up so we can figure out what we wanna do for the weekend," i urged.

"geez since when were you so focused on schedules," atsumu mumbled under his breath.

suna shot him a death glare that quickly shut him up.

"dang rin are you still mad at him for stealing your phone?" lillie asked.

"yup," he answered while staring straight at the yellow haired twin.

"what happened?" i whispered to osamu.

"tsumu stole his phone and sent you those weird baby texts," he whispered back.

"ain't no way he's still pissed over that," i said.

suna turned to me and said, "i am thank you very much. you don't see me going around stealing osamus phone or something and texting lillie that they should have babies."

"ok this is true but you're spending the weekend with him so there's no point in staying mad, buddy," i pointed out.

he only scoffed and mumbled something under his breath.

'he's like a little kid i swear'

.
.
.

after we finished our food, we moved downstairs to start a movie.

me, atsumu, and lillie all voted on Mean Girls while osamu and suna voted on Red Notice.

"3 against 2, we win," lillie said while grabbing the remote to start the movie.

***

(time skip)

***

*buzz*

*1 new notification from rin<3*

-

rin<3:
can i leave now😐

y/n<3:
no wtf🤬

the movies not over

you haven't even been watching it dawg

rin<3:
this movie is boring as hell bruh

my grandpa's war stories are more interesting than this

y/n<3:
alright you can shut up

mean girls is a masterpiece

idc what you say

rin<3:
yeah whatever

anyways wanna know what we planned for the weekend??

y/n<3:
YES TELL ME

rin<3:
only if we can leave

y/n<3:
we☝️🤨

wdym "we" sir

rin<3:
i mean we.

atsumus knocked out and i'm sure lillie is too

osamus only pretending to hold on

secretly his eyes are closed

y/n<3:
fine😾

let's freaking go upstairs😾😾

rin<3:
😊
read

-

"let's go doll," suna whispered after shutting off his phone.

we got up as quietly as we could so as to not wake the others, and made our way back upstairs to my room.

***

(suna's pov)

***

"so what's the itinerary boss man?" she asked as we settled down on her bed.

she was sitting crisscross applesauce with my head resting in her lap as she played with my hair absentmindedly.

"well we were thinking we'd go out for brunch tomorrow so you and lillie can pretend to dress up and take pictures," i explained.

"oh please you know you secretly like dressing up for those things too," she said.

"yeah ok. anyways after that, we can go to the fair and spend the rest of the day there."

she smiled and said it sounded like fun.

"it better be since you're getting everything for free," i grumbled.

"no one said you have to pay, rinnie," she said with a roll of her eyes.

"i know."

'but you're worth every penny'

• • •

wait ok don't be mad but it's close to ending💀

like i'm thinking one or two more chapters

(spoiler alert: it's one🧍🏼‍♀️)

sorry this one was so short tho

moving on i'm getting therapy for free at school😜😹‼️

wish me luck beasties🫶

let's hope my parents aren't told every last thing🏌️‍♀️

anyways hope you enjoyed

byebye<3

- freddiepoo

.
.
.

started: november 1, 2022
fin: november 3, 2022
posted: november 20, 2022
-
edited: november 17, 2022