A God Card

"I summon Neo The Magic Swordsman, in attack mode, and I end my turn." Ishizu looked down at her card that she just drew, Shinato's ark, all she needed now was to draw Shinato, King Of A Higher Plane, and she could win this.

Percy then took a moment to consider his situation. 'This is not good. I have nothing that can stand up against her Dark Voltanis, because I have a feeling she has something planned for Blue Eyes White Dragon. Oh well, I guess I will just go with this.'

"I draw." looking at the card he just drew, Percy sighed, it wasn't going to help much but it could probably help a little bit.

"I summon Red Eyes Black Dragon, in attack mode." with a loud screech, a burst of red and black energy, the beautiful black dragon with it's scarlet eyes appeared, and took place on the field next to Blue Eyes White Dragon. Looking at his dragons, Percy let a small smile show on his face. After all, these two were his first duel monsters, and they were probably his favorite.

"I end my turn, after I place both Luster Dragon and Spear Dragon in defense mode." the young demigod said.

"I draw." the beautiful Egyptian woman said, as she picked up one card off of the pile. Upon seeing what she drew, (Shinato, King Of A Higher Plane), she smiled, and called out, "this one card will ensure my victory."

"I activate my ritual spell card, Shinato's Ark. By sacrificing both Dunames Dark Witch, and Constellar Virgo, I summon Shinato, King Of A Higher Plane." a huge dome of light shook the field, before the massive fairy took his place on the field.

"Of course, he can't attack this turn, so I will end my turn." the dark skinned woman spoke.

'Oh fuck me.' Percy thought, as he weighed his options. 'the only way I can win this is to get two cards, but what are the odds of me getting both of them, and getting them before she destroys Red Eyes Black Dragon?'

"I draw. I activate Graceful Charity, by drawing three cards, I discard two." he looked at his hand, in order to think on which two to discard, he had Hunter Dragon, polymerization, Meteor Dragon, and Luster dragon # 2.

"I discard my Luster dragon # 2, and my Hunter dragon. I then activate Polymerization, to fuse my Red Eyes Black Dragon, and my Meteor Dragon, in order to summon my Meteor Black Dragon." with a large burst of fire, followed up by a loud roar, the newly fused dragon took to the field.

"I end my turn." Percy said with a small smirk.

Ishizu narrowed her eyes. 'this whole duel has gone wrong. The millennium necklace never showed him having some of these cards. I was under the impression that there were only four Blue Eyes White Dragons, if so, how does he have one? Because the other four were all accounted for. I didn't expect this Meteor Black Dragon either. He really is unpredictable, isn't he? Perhaps now would be a good time to give him the cards? Marik would have no way of knowing. But is handing him those cards the right thing to do? Hm, what to do, what to do? I should finish this match first.'

"Very well, then, seeing as I have already lost." Ishizu said before placing her hand on top of her deck. She had forfeited, causing Percy's eyes to widen. He opened his mouth, about to ask why, when she beat him to the punch, "I have nothing in my deck that can defeat your Meteor Black Dragon. I don't know what your face down card is either, so really attacking would be a fool's errand. Congratulations, you won. That being said, I suppose I owe you some answers, don't I?" she told him.

"Don't feel too bad I got lucky with Graceful Charity. I honestly did not expect to pull off that win. If you're offering, then yes I do have some questions I would love to have answered." Percy told her.