Answers

"I choose Obelisk, The Tormentor." Percy said to Ishizu. The dark skinned beauty nodded her head, handing over the card. Percy wasn't even paying attention, the card in his hands was radiating a decent amount of power. Ishizu, upon seeing his gaze aimed towards his new Egyptian God card, walked over and sat down on a rock, allowing Percy to gather whatever thoughts and questions he had. They had some time, after all.

'Why was this card giving me the strongest feeling? I felt drawn to Ra as well, but Obelisk pulled me stronger. Maybe I wasn't meant to hold onto Ra yet, if at all? Questions for the future I guess. For now, Ishizu needs to answer some of my questions, if she can.' Percy thought to himself, before snapping his gaze over to the Pharaoh's tomb keeper.

'So he took Obelisk. My millennium necklace was wrong, again. I foresaw him taking Ra today. Why has this happened? No one can defy fate and change their destiny, yet he has done it twice! Now the whole future has changed. Perhaps, he is more influenced by his previous life than I had thought? He has always been one to make his own path, and to challenge the Fates. Hm, I suppose checking the future again just to see what all has changed. My plans must be made accordingly.' Ishizu pondered her own thoughts.

Closing her eyes, she placed a hand to the millennium necklace she was wearing, causing it to glow brightly. Her mind was assaulted by many images. She saw many duels rage across the city, the city that appeared to be Domino, judging by the signs she briefly managed to read.

One duel, however, caught her attention, for on one side of the field, she saw the Winged Dragon Of Ra, in all her glory. The other side, had Obelisk standing tall, and right by him, coiled up, was Slifer The Sky Dragon, in all of her own glory. Focusing hard, Ishizu couldn't make out who the figure was on either side, the duelist. The one, on whose side stood Obelisk and Slifer, kept flickering between two people. She couldn't make out any details, though.

On Ra's dueling field, the figure there was obscured in thick shadows, leaving nothing visible to the human eye. Straining her eyes, and channeling more of the millennium necklace, and she was still rendered blind. Shaking her head to clear away the images, she was then bombarded by more images.

She was taken to an island, in the middle of the ocean, with a building on it. Several faculties sat hosted on the island, with buildings that could only be dorms located around as well. One run down filthy dorm had a red roof, broken windows, torn off doors, rotted floors, ripped and cut up mattresses, a rather decently, modest home had a yellow roof, clear windows, solid and whole doors, clean floors, queen sized beds, and the last two mansions, had pristine, brilliantly white, shining walls and columns, with blue roofs, wide, sparkling windows, large, double doors, leading to spacious, huge rooms, a massive dining hall, fancy, crystal chandeliers on the ceilings, hot tubs, pool tables, wine cabinets, an ice skating ring, nice, large bath tubs, an indoor pool, all in all? A home for snotty, rich kids.

Her necklace now showed her a duel taking place on the island. Three duel monsters were standing on a field, they looked like cheap knock offs of the Egyptian God cards. A person was standing across from them, holding a duel disk out. Before Ishizu could see anything else, she was taken to another vision.

Standing on the same island, she was now on top of the big building in the center of the island. Three people were at the top. She was unable to see their physical features, nor could she hear what they were saying, she did, however, notice they were all dueling. Evidently her necklace decided she saw enough.

'So many things have changed. Before, I could see anything and everything. Now the future is murky and unclear. What once was, is no longer certain. It was destiny that the Pharaoh would defeat my brother and cleanse him of the darkness. That no longer seems clear. Perhaps I made a mistake in handing over Obelisk to Percy? No I couldn't have. The card himself was reacting to Percy. There must be some other reason. But what could that reason be? Only time may tell. I truly do hope this was not error in judgment.' Ishizu thought to herself, her heart weighing somewhat heavy.