Chapter 1

The surrounding area was in ruble the once beautiful topiary of Lady Demeter burned or torn to shreds, the every lasting fire of Lady Hestia slowly dying down, the domain of Lord Arceus was destroyed paperwork was on the floor, the marble floor cracked. The beautiful and handsome God and Goddesses stained with there blood and others.

"You b@$t@rd! Die!" Arceus yelled raising his powerful sword of faith but it was deflected by Kronos scythe he was sent back hitting the marble floor, when he was down Athena and Aries threw there spears but was sent back to them "You have no power against me" Kronos cackled but his wrist we're tied up by the chains of Hera and Yor "This ends now!!" Zeus, Poesidon and Hades yelled firing up there attack but Kronos broke the chains and dragged the mother daughter duo to the heat of the battle luckily the three brothers redirect there attacks to the right position then they wounded Kronos "You all should have manners! I'am your new ruler!" Kronos yelled, the battle started to heat up.

"Yor, Triton where are we going?" Arceus asked "Promise me you'll eat properly, you take of yourself" Yor and Triton said "I promise" Arceus agreed "Why are we here?" Arceus asked. It was the destroyed marble fence that protected the gods from accidentally falling off. "Take care!" Yor and Triton pushed him off Arceus was surprised by the act. "YOR! TRITON!" He yelled out there names right after that he saw an explosion right in the spot they we're tears fell his eyes. The way down of Olympus takes about one whole day. It made him see all of his beloveds get hurt, all there artifacts fell with him to be momentum when he reaches his destination he won't feel lonely, everytime a artifact fell he would scream out there name.

Arceus was hurt physically and mentally, he was surrounded by the artifacts of his family it was 7:40 already he noticed a ripped curtain "I musn't act like this. I must move on, I shall make you proud mother, father" he thought while rushing towards the curtain and gathered the artifacts.

When he was finally collecting it all he could feel the warmth of the pyro visions of Hestia and Hephaestus he could feel the Sun and Moon coldness by Apollo's pyro and Artemis Cryo visions, he could feel the dendro vision of Demeter, Dionysus and Persphone wrapping him up with vine to be hugged, he could feel Aries pyro and Athena's anemo visions spreading warmth around his body, he could here Poesidon and Tritons hydro visions making the waters bellow him clash and suddenly calming down, he could feel Hera's, Hebe and Yor vision.... Mother and Sisters vision pyro and hydro visions make him feel safe, Hades vision geo vision protecting him with hard gems then there was Zeus's and Herme's vision he could feel his father's power gently pushing him down so he would go down faster to not let him see his state. But it was all an illusion, he believed that it was real.

He could see the light getting closer then that was when he crashed into something. Too mortals it was violent earthquake. When Arceus opened his eyes he could see a light and he started to cry out of joy he was alive "Congratulations it's a boy" the doctor congratulated. Arceus was brought away to be cleaned up  when he finally got back he was wearing blue pajamas and a Pikachu designed baby sized bonnet with white socks swaddled by a warm mint green blanket he was handed to his parents he carefully opened his eyes and he saw a woman with hazel eyes and hazel hair and a man with jet black hair and blue eyes, he also saw an older lady with slightly lighter hazel hair and olive green eyes and an old man wearing a lab coat.

"Welcome to the world little one" Delia said "You gave your mother and me a little scare there buddy" Adam chuckled "What shall you name him Delia, Adam?" Grandma Ping asked "Ash Satoshi Ketchum" They both said in unison "What a wonderful name" Grandma ping said "Don't worry about the birth certificate I shall handel it all" Prof Oak said "Are you sure about that uncle?" Adam asked "Of course anything for my favorite nephew and his son" Prof. Oak said "Thank you" Delia thanked "Bestie! Congrats!" Daisy Oak barged in "Hey Daisy. Thanks" Delia said "I brought gifts!" Daisy said "Oh you didn't have to..." Delia replied but it was already to late Leo and Andrew we're carrying stacked up boxes "Let me help you" Adam said "Congratulations Delia" Mary congratulated them.

After a few days they we're out of the hospital and they went back home with a new addition to there family, the towns people in pallet town congratulated the young couple. When night fell ash was put in his nursery and his crib was facing the moon he looked at it and thought to himself "Guess this is my life now. Good night Artemis say good night to the others for me."

Artemis was looking at him the fight was finally over. "Looks like he's gonna have to wait to eat you muffins Hestia" Apollo said "If they don't feed him well I'm gonna feed him my self" Demeter said "There marriage won't last long" Yor and Hera said "What?" Zeus said "The man is having an affair with the woman named Mary" Yor said "Guess family drama likes to stick with him" Aries said "C'mon we gotta bless him." Hades said walking towards the house then teleported inside "He such a couch potato" Poesidon laughed "Look who's talking" Amphitrite then one by everyone teleported to the house right in front the crib everyone gave him wonderful blessings. Soon everyone left except Yor "I'm sorry for pushing you off.... I'm really sorry if I didn't you have been with us" Yor sobbed her sobs woke up ash hee just grabbed her dress which caught her attention and ash tried to make a thumbs up but was only for a split second because he still haven't got full control of his body but Yor understood him she kissed his head and said goodnight and sweet dreams, left ash to sleep soundly.