Chapter 3

Ash has gotten used to his parents away from home, his hiding spot was great since he put some lights and highjacked the wires in there house to power the lights, he added a blanket two bean bags and attached them together using thread to he also put a cooler in there. Right now he's gonna find New Rome's entrance, it's easy for him since he has a special power to see through the mist.

The mist is the border line for mortals, half-bloods, gods, monster. Some mortals can see through the mist, just like Sally Jackson Percy Jackson mom.

It took him a while to find entrance but when he did he got chained up by the guards and was brought into the city which is just like the city in Italy before the extinction. Everyone was giving him weird looks since it's been a while since they saw a mortal who can see through the mist.

Ash was brought to a building where he was in a cage, 13 people came in one by one he knew three of them personally. "Who are you what do you want from us?" Reyna asked "My names is Ash Satoshi Ketchum, you might know me as Arceus" Ash introduced himself "You clearly lost your marbles kid" Leo said, the interrogation continued he was told never aloud to go back and never tell anyone about New Rome, when he was leaving accompanied by the 13 people he was suddenly lifted up into the air, everyone was confused and surprised then the clouds started forming a giant man wearing a gold  breastplate and a toga with a red cape it was none other than Jupiter/Zeus! Everyone kneeled down to pay respect, ash was sitting on his palm looking bored with the scene.

"This my son Arceus! The great god who have fallen off of Olympus, to lead you all to prosperity!" Zeus/Jupiter announced Ash was brought down and Zeus/Jupiter disappeared he was confronted by Annabeth and Jason asking if he was alright but before he could answer a siren when off which caused the children to cry out of fear, Jason, Leo, Frank, Percy, Nico took the stand to defend the city from demons "Stay here it's dangerous" Hazel told him right before running to fight.

"I may be a child but I'm not going to let this cursed body stop me from fighting" Ash thought and ran too the armory, he took a sword and a shield don't ask me how he can hold himself up, he went to the stable but alas there was not a single horse in sight that was when he heard a a familiar bark he turned around to see his beloved hellhound Wolfric "Wolfric!" Ash called out his name and nuzzled his head on his nose then Wolfric suddenly tossed him in the air right on his back and rushed towards the battlefield, ash looked around Wolfric back until he saw a bag, he saw a note, snacks, fingerless gloves,  with gem on it and a stick? No it was a wand. The note said this.

   Go get'em tiger! Show
This half-bloods who's the boss! Make sure you eat all of this you might get hungry. Kick this idiots butts straight to the curb, just like what you did with Mike!

A new this writing it was from his family he put the glove on his left hand and held the wand tightly on his right hand. "On ward Wolfric!" Ash said pointing to the gates where the battle was at Wolfric barked and starting to accelerate his speed. Everyone was surprised by the new allay willing to fight "Expecto petronum!" Ash yelled the spell killing a chimera in the process everyone was surprised. The battle raged on ash wearing Athena, Aries and Bellona's cape invisible to guide him.

"Is it over?" Piper asked "Last one pipes" Annabeth said looking at the hydra "I'll handle this" Ash stepped forward "Your still a kid! You'll get yourself killed!" Percy said "I fought in the titanomachy and the gigantomachy, took on Tyhon's army. I can handle myself" Ash running off with Wolfric the hydra shot a fire ball at him but Wolfric swiftly dogged it, ash then threw at least 5 of Zeus's and Hermes's mark paper and when Wolfric stepped on it they both got launched in the air everyone was surprised by it Ash took his wand and it suddenly turned to a sword and it had flames surrounding the sword he slashed all the Hydra's head and when he was done Jason and Percy caught him and everyone yelled "AVE! AVE!" Over and over again in happiness.

"You did wonderful Lord Arceus how would you like us to repay you?" Reyna asked ash thought for a second and told them all his answer "I want to be a professor in Hogwarts Academy where I will teach everyone what I know" "Are you sure about that teaching kids with ADHD and dyslexia is quite hard" Will said "You all can read Greek and Roman so it will not be a problem and don't worry about the ADHD thing I'll handle it all" Ash told them "Well then it's a pleasure to be working with you Lord Arceus" Dumbledore said "Please call me Ash you can call me that when I return to Olympus as the god of faith" Ash took out his hand "Of course" Dumbledore shook the young boys hand.

When ash got back to pallet town it was already 4:06 which ash wasn't scared of being scolded as long as he was asleep when his parents got back from 'work' which was just drinking using the money for his college. Honestly the only reason he has something to eat is because of his gig with Prof Oak and with added salary of being a Prof in Hogwarts and his contribution with expanding his knowledge he would be set for life and an early retirement.

Ash got home washed up checked up on the visions of the Olympians, checked the fridge for his dinner which was just expired beans ash threw it out and wrote a note saying he was giving the data to Prof Oak just in case his parents came back, he rode on his bike to Prof. Oak lab and handed him the data and get paid, he also hid his money from his parents because he has a feeling there gonna use it for gambling in the near future. Ash got inside locked. The doors, windows covered the windows with the curtains, fried some hamburger patties with a side of leftover curry given to him by aunt Daisy, he double checked everything, made sure to block the back door with the table and turned off the lights, got up the stairs with a bag of candy, chips and some soda's got inside his room went to his parents bedroom locked it up and the others usually his parents crashed on the couch so it was no need, he got into his room locked the windows closed the curtains locked the door and finally went into his secret room which he added planks on the door to make it just his size so no suspicion will be raced, locked himself up in his secret room and turned on the lights he brought in ate in his beanbag couch/ bed his dad gave him a small tv with a gaming console since he won it in one of his gambling wins he said "No need for electricity you can play on it as long as you like" which he added it in and that's how his Friday went.