Chapter 2

When ash was four years old, Delia began being suspicious of Adam they would constantly fight because of this but he was used to it since Hera and Zeus have the same dynamic as the two.

Ash started to create magic paper, where he would draw the symbols of gods. Example if he needed Hestia's help he would draw her symbol and tap on it and bright flames would come out. It would be the same thing for the other gods but with there own twist not just fire. In school he was the most intelligent since he was a god before which he had lots of stuffed up knowledge.

"Mom can I go exploring in the forest?" Ash asked "N-" Before Delia was even gonna say the word Adam answered with a yes "Adam! He's just a child!" Delia argued "Let the kid have some fun" Adam argued back they fought for a while until Delia agreed. Ash went up to his room and gathered all the stuff he needs. "So bud what you gonna do in the forest?" Adam asked "Gonna sketch some pokemon and maybe catch one. I might give Prof. Oak some pokemon data for a bit more pocket money" Ash explained, it isn't much of lie since the sketching and giving data is true, "Well if you're going to catch a Pokemon here you go" Adam handed him a poke ball "Thanks dad" Ash thanked him.

Ash packed everything he needed Delia gave him a big lunch and snacks, which wasn't as good as Hestia's or Demeter's but he couldn't complain it might blow his cover, ash got on his bike and rode off to the near forest.

Ash searched 50 percent of the forest during the morning he also got data from other pokemon and sketched. It was one o'clock when he started moving again to find the thing he really need until he heard voices from a near cave. "Looks like the gods we're reckless with there visions" a voice cackled "Yeah" another voice agreed. "Look likes things are gonna get dirty" Ash thought he got off his bike and got a rock and threw it in the cave "Oi nut brains hand it over!" Ash yelled a chimera and a hydra came out the two dangerous creatures of Greek mythology. "Oh what is this a small yet delectable feast" the chimera licked his lips "Hand over the visions low lives" Ash ordered then the chimera lunged at him ash used Demeter's symbol to be lifted in the air and ash used Zeus's symbol and he hit him with a mini thunder bolt and the next thing you know the chimera was out as a light for now ash used Hephaestus symbol to shout a powerful flame thrower ash which knocked it out ash rushed towards the cave and got the visions still inside the curtain bag he got it all and rushed back to his bike and at the same time the two monsters got back to there senses and followed ash.

Ash had a feeling this might happen so he led them to a trap him made with the help of Hades's symbol. As he got near his trap he took out Zeus's and Hermes vision then his bike had wings and he flew away to the safe zone and as both monster fell into sink hole he sealed it up with Hades vision. He looked at vision he got and grinned  "Stage one complete" Ash thought to himself. He got back home at 3:08 which was two hours away from his curfew which was 5:00 sharp.

"So how did your lil adventure go?" Delia asked "Great. I got lots of sketches, and data" Ash said "I'm going to clean up" ash said "Okay" Delia replied Ash went upstairs and locked the door and closed the windows and the curtains "he went in his built-in closet he found a door just big enough for his dad to go in which is pretty convenient for him when he gets older, oddly enough that the door wasn't spotted by his parents, mostly because you have to pull a string to so the door will go down, ash went in with his things inside. He had brought planks in when his parents we're away to block it off, the room was about the same size as the door he had found a safe that Prof. Oak doesn't use he brought it here and he had put all the visions in. Ash got cleaned up and head straight for Prof. Oak lab using his bike which was slightly recked which he was questioned he just responded by a big pokemon was chasing him.

"Prof. Oak I have something for you" Ash said "Oh what is it ash my boy?" Prof. Oak asked "Pokemon data. I was wondering if you could exchange it for a few bucks" Ash explained "This is wonderful! Could you be my explorer on weekends. I'll pay you $50 per week if you give me at least all of the pokemon types data" Prof. Oak said "You got yourself a deal old man" Ash extended his hand out to seal the deal "Here you go 5 bucks. Since you have given me precious data" Prof Oak handed him the money "Thank you" Ash thanked his godfather.

"I heard you got yourself a job" Delia said "Wait really who you working for hopefully it isn't the mafia!" Adam joked "Adam don't joke about that you know pallet town has been recently targeted" Delia said Adam just rolled his eyes "I'm  working for Prof. Oak" Ash told them "That's great do you get paid?" Delia asked ash nodded "How much?" Delia asked "50 bucks" Ash said "You can get your own toys from now on" Adam said.

Delia and Adam we're having to explain something serious to ash. "Buddy did you remember the joke I made about the mafia?" Adam asked ash nodded "The mafia is bad people who like to hurt others, and steal there things. When you here a siren going off and we're not here with you, you must hide in your secret spot" Adam explained to him "How do I know my secret spot is safe?" Ash asked "Well we can't find you in it so it's safe" Delia said "Okay" Ash replied "Also mama and papa are going to work late at night so we have to prepare your food and it'll be in the fridge so just heat up in the microwave, do you know how to heat things up?" Adam explained again ash nodded "Before bed you must close everything I mean EVERYTHING make the doors and the window are lock, and if you here sirens-" Delia waited ash to take on the last part "Go to your hiding spot" Ash said "Good boy" Delia pinching his cheek "Sweet Dreams Bud" Adam said before leaving the room.

Ash got up and took out a note book, and a pen."Stage one is complete" Ash checked "So the mafia is targeting the town so, and mom and dad aren't going to be here all the time which is a good and bad situation" Ash thought to himself "Guess I have to secure my crawl space first if I'm down everything is going down with me" Ash thought to himself "Stage one complete" Ash said to himself "Stage two I need survive before going to New Rome" Ash wrote the title on the next page and the agenda for surviving.

Takes Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें