Chapter 5

After his journey with Goh and Chloe ash decided to return to new Rome since he misses everyone, and he had gotten a howler from Dumbledore saying that Dolores Umbridge was abusing her power over the students.

Ash arrived at Hogwarts there was something happening and ash had a feeling it had lots of drama he rushed to the school he saw Sybill being pushed out of the building with her suitcase crying "Get out!" Dolores Umbridge yelled "What in the world are you doing?!" Ash yelled hugging his elderly friend "Something would you like to say dear?" Dolores asked "There are several things I would like to say, were you dropped in the head as a baby Dolores? Did your parents not love you?" Ash said. The whole school was surprised. "I beg your pardon?" Dolores replied "Beg all you want you hagard goblin I'm just getting started" Ash said "If you were my baby I would have left you on a door step" Ash said "No offense potter I didn't want to leave you there" Ash added while looking at Harry Potter "Ah thanks professor that's really nice" Harry said, "Listen here you pompos pinkklad porcupine stop trying to bang the minister he doesn't want you. He doesn't want you" Ash told her "Lies! All lies!" Dolores said "He told me he would have a romantic night in with Voldemort and he's a homosidal maniac with no nose "Oh..." Dolores replied "No wonder pink everyday what are you ten?!" Ash finished roasting Dolores "Ahaha! Someone call madam Pomfrey Dolores just got burned!" Dumbledore unmerged "Thank you Ash please take Sybil inside" Dumbledore instructed "Thank you Headmaster" Sybil thanked him "Something you would like to say?" Dolores asked Dumbledore "Skank" Dumbledore simply replied

The roasting was so good Dolores hated Ash to the bone! And they just met earlier, and whenever ash looks at Dolores he would cringe. Everyone is in the lunch hall right now everything was peaceful until Dumbledore came running.

"OMG lads it's happening!" Dumbledore exclaimed "What's happening?" Ron asked "Mickey vs Umbridge round two! FIGHT IT'S A REAL FIGHT!" Dumbledore announced "C'mon the tea is scolding!" Dumbledore yelled running off "Oh here we go" Harry arriving in the scene.

"Ash I think your just a-" Dolores was cut off by ash saying "Are you going to call me a pu$$y because I'm a cat?" Dolores was speechless
"Imaginative" Ash said in a sarcastic way "Now listen here you little hobbit" Ash said "I will back hand you down these stairs!" Ash added "WOOOH!" Dumbledore hyping up Ash "You Don't turn up in my school and start cutting my children!!" Ash yelled "Sorry who's school?" Dumbledore asked "I will shove those quills where the sun don't shine!" Ash added "I have spoken to Cornelius" Dolores said "Again with the fudge thirst it's EMBARRASSING!" Ash yelled at her "You are a spiteful slug and no one wants to be in your vicinity!" Ash told her "Secreting your evil all over our castle!" Ash said "No wonder filtch follows you a round with a mop!" Ash added "I'll follow you" Filtch said "Ah! It's so nasty!" Dumbledore said "Next time I'll have you!" Dolores said "I'm quacking" Ash said. The whole school laughed.

At night ash was getting ready for bed until his phone rang the person who was calling was Lillie, ash answered right away "Do you need anything princess?" Ash asked "If it won't be to much trouble could you maybe come here to Alola to meet my whole family?" Lillie said "Is it alright if we meet up on World Champion day?" Ash asked "Sure! Any day your comfortable with" Lillie replied Ash chuckled "What's so funny?" Lillie asked "Your funny you know that right?" Ash said "Stop laughing! I put lots of effort in asking you too do this" Lillie said "You know how I don't like it when I ask you for favors" Lillie pouted "I know. But if you need anything let me know, okay?" Ash said "Okay" Lillie replied "So what type of gifts do they like?" Ash asked "Satoshi!" Lillie scolded him. Lillie never really liked ash going overboard with things especially with gifts. "It might help me get in there good side" Ash said "You do know my mom, Gladion are going to accept right away" Lillie said "Just making sure" ash joked "Alright goodnight I love you" Lillie said "Okay I Love you too" Ash replied and ended the call.

Right after the call ash heard a siren go off, ash new this all too well he grabbed his jacket jumped out of the window and took out Charizard mid air he landed on the battle field. Threads around all of the enemies "Faith has come to collect you!" Ash yelled his eyes turned gold then every single enemy turned to meer dust "How boring" ash said stepping on a pile of dust.

Lots of people went to Alola since it's world champion day. Alola was never really associates with world champion day mostly because before ash became the champion there was no champion to celebrate to, everyone was excited. The whole airport in Kanto was packed with passenger wanting to go to Alola, every single gym leader needs to be in the region with there champion, ash was gifted a seat in a private jet for Lanse and the kantonian gym leaders.

"I have to protect this visions with my life" Ash thought to himself "What you thinking about ash?" Misty asked "Just excited seeing Lillie again" Ash lied. Ash has been lying from the very beginning the only reason he went on a journey to stop raising suspicion and searching for fragments of the gods. "I still can't believe you scored a girl like that" Brock joked "Haha very funny" Ash replied "How about we battle when we get there ash?" Lance asked "Deal. But that doesn't mean I'm going go easy" Ash said showing off his mega stone on his fingerless glove, everyone in the plane laughed.

_____________________________
I'm giving credit to ChanWillS0 for the roasting part check her out on YouTube and on TikTok