25|Just a kid!

_____
+Just fucking friends.+
_____

[Just a kid!]

David

I fucked up. I fucked up big time. I let him get into my head. God, what the fuck have I done.

A few hours earlier...

I was walking down the hall to lunch when a kid bumps into me. He says a quick apology and I just shake me head as a sign of 'don't worry about it.'

"David, right?" the kid who bumped into me asks. I nod. "Cool! So stay the fuck away from Addilyn," he says.

I raise an eyebrow, ready to punch him in the nose. Addilyn wouldn't like that. I mentally drop my fist that hadn't actually moved.

"You are no good for her. You're violent and cruel. You have a history of cheating on people. She's too good for you. You do not deserve her," he continues on. I still. He has a point. Maybe I'm not good enough. "You're just going to hurt her."

Shut the fuck up, David. She chose you.

I simply quirk a brow. He glares at me. He's serious. What did I ever do to this guy?

"She loves you, y'know. She loves a cold hearted bastard. Go play some other girl. She deserves so much better than you. She's just a kid!" that irritates me.

"So am I!" I shout. Who is he to talk to me as if I'm some sick bastard. I love Lynny.

"You can't love her the way she needs!" he argues.

"No, but I can sure as hell try!" I really meant it too.

I really did. But his words got to me. I fucking hate overthinking. Addilyn deserves so much better than me. So I broke up with her. I broke up with her and I broke her heart. And I broke mine. I fucked up. I fucked up big time and I don't know how to fix it.

Maybe I don't deserve to fix it. She'll be happier without me. I know she will. She deserves the best and I'm not the best.

_____
A/N: Another short chapter. I'm sorry. See you soon my loves :).