●Chapter 5● Musings and Nightmare ●

The past one month was somewhat bearable for the fire born girls.

Shikandi and Dhrishtadyumn was always there for them, they were amazing siblings, they molded quiet quickly but it was not the same with Drupad.

He just ignored their existence all together. He focused only on Dhrishtadyumn, training him, telling him to avenge insult and what not.

Dhrishtadyumn was irritated by his father's behavior towards his sisters but he didn't say anything as he know his father won't listen to him.

Draupadi and Niyathi were sad that their father were ignoring them, they tried talking to him but he just left without saying anything. Well they didn't try after that but the longing for their father was still there.

Shikandi understood her sisters heart, she helped them to cheer up. Now Shikandi was watching her sisters playing with the kids in the garden.

From what the eldest Panchal Princess saw both her sisters were similar yet so different. Draupadi was kind hearted, soft, caring but she had some ego and arrogance in her. She just followed the society laws as such. She wanted to please her father so she followed his footsteps. She inherited his arrogance and ego, she followed her father blindly. She firmly believed in caste system. She didn't disrespect the low caste people unnecessarily but still thought in her mind that they were beneath them.

Then Shikandi turned her eyes towards her younger sister, her choti, her Agni. She smiled softly seeing her playing with the kids, her eyes full of innocence. While Draupadi was somewhat arrogant and egoistic Niyathi is the complete opposite. She is soft, caring, kind hearted like Draupadi unlike her she doesn't have ego or arrogance. She is a down to earth person. She is caring as Ma Parvati but fierce as Mahakali.

Her sister had a magic that can make the world coldest person smile. One more thing worries Shikandi is that her sister is a rebel. She came to know this on the day she was born.

Flashback:

Shikandi took them to the royal bath and asked them to get ready so she can take them to the garden. After a while when she came, she saw Draupadi in princess attire, looking beautiful. She was wearing a red skirt and watching blouse. Her angasvatra neatly draped over her shoulder. But she was frowning at something.

She followed her eyesight and found the reason for it

She followed her eyesight and found the reason for it. Her choti was not wearing any heavy jewelry, she was wearing a simple peach colored skirt and a yellow angavasthra. She was wearing a single set of bangle, a small necklace and a head piece. Her silky hair was not tied, it was swaying in the air. Her sister was looking ethereal. She was looking beautiful even in simple clothes. Her sister was truly something.

 Her sister was truly something