Chapter 1

| Arrival in the human realm and New friends|

It was peaceful and quiet in a small forest, near the city. Every creature is doing their own business and other stuff, before the peace was interrupted by a strange portal appeared out of no where.

Then a hoodie figure came out through it as it crashed to the ground rolling around before stopping as it stood up and watch the portal close up after getting out from it.

The Hoodie figure look around while tighten it's staff close to it's chest as it walks around before it reach up to the cliff to see the city in view below. The Hoodie figure slowly pulled down it's hoodie, revealing black hair that was tied by a red ribbon. Point ears can be seen as the hoodie figured revealed a female.

Her black eyes stared at the city below her in awe and curiosity in it. Then her staff transform into a yellow fox as it perch on her shoulder, letting out a curious coo from the fox." Goose. . . . I think were at the human realm." She said as she pet her friend on the neck, who purr happily as Goose let out a happy yip.

"But, I heard that humans don't like magic. . . . . So I better kept it low if I'm here, in the Human Realm." She said with a determined look as she turn her attention back to city.

"Time to restart my new life her in Human realm."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Personal Log Day 3876#. Human realm, in the city called Megapolis. Weird name but. It appears that every humans somehow celebrate the hero from the stories. Which is the 'Monkey King', Grate Sage, Equal to heaven. . . . He has a lots of title." 

Tempest Rose, sigh as she walks around the place. Her hoodie was covering her head to hide her pointy ears from the humans. She can cast out an illusion for her disguise, but she totally forgot about it.

 Goose peek out from her hoodie, letting out a curious chirp, making Tempest gently push her friend back." Not now Goose, what if you been spotted?" Tempest whispered to her friend, who let out a whine.

Tempest look around her before she was about to take a walk on the road but pull herself back when a fast car zoom passed her.

"HEY WATCH WERE YOU WALKING!" A human scream at her making Tempest glared at the driver before turning away." Reckless Human." murmured Tempest as she made a circular sign in the air as she cast out the spell at the car, causing it to lose gas and get stuck in the middle of the road.

She walks around for it, looking around and watching things that humans do. " Interesting. Humans do love to play. . . . .this." Tempest murmured as she stared at the arcade in front of her.

Tempest shook her head and walk away from it as she wonder around till she stop when she heard a scream of terror above her making her look up to see two humans falling from the sky, hugging each other in fear.

Her eyes went wide as she cast out a spell to catch the two falling humans as the two humans stop just in inch away from the ground. They landed on their foot safety making Tempest sigh in relief before realizing what she did.

'Shoot. I use my magic!' Thought Tempest in panic." WOW! THAT WAS COOL!" The female human said as she zoom in front of Tempest, startling her in process.

"How did you  do that?! Last thing we know after falling from the sky since Mei's motor bike broke, You made a circular in the air then we stop falling!" The male human said as he was now standing beside the female human.

Both of them have amazement and awe on their face making Tempest blinded by the bright.' Am I seeing a two bright light in front of me?' Tempest thought as she blink away.

"Uh. . . . Well." Tempest tried to lie before her hoodie slide down, showing her pointy ear to the two humans, making them gasp in shock. She panic as she quickly pulled up her hoodie to hide.

"I uh. . . .I better go!" Tempest said as she tried to leave but her arm was grab, stopping her from running away." Wait! Were not going to hurt you or anything!" the Human male plead as Tempest look at him.

"Aren't you. . . . .afraid of me?" Tempest asked as the two humans shook their heads 'No'." What are you anyway?" The Female human said as she pulled down Tempest hoodie, making Tempest jolt in shock at her sudden appearance behind her.

"Uh. . . . I'm a witch." Tempest said shyly while playing her black hair." WAIT! YOUR A WITCH!?" The two humans shout together making the Young witch thought, ' Do humans have loud voices so much?'.

"Yeah?"

"So you cast out a spell?! As it. . . . Magic Spell?"

"Yes."

"COOL!"

Tempest sweat drop as she watch the two humans cheered as she run around her in circle." Well, nice to meet you Witch! I'm Mei! This is my  best friend, Mk!" Mei, the female human, introduce herself to Tempest as she points at the Male Human, whose Mk, waving hello to her.

"What's yours?" Mei asked with a huge smile on her face. Tempest look at the two surprise. She thought that humans don't like witches because of the magic. They thought that magic is too evil and could corrupted the world.

But this change everything because of the two humans, who doesn't care that she's a witch. They don't see her as a monster or a demon, but as a friend.

Tempest slowly smile as she gave the two humans a close eye smile as she introduce herself to them. " My name is Tempest Rose. But you can call me Tempest instead. Nice to meet you Mei and Mei." she said as the two humans smile at her before both of them are either side of Tempest.

"Come on! You gotta show us how you do that!"

"I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO!"

"YEAH! Can you turn a person into a frog? Oh! Maybe can you make potions also? And! And!"

Tempest giggle at the two excitement in their voice and their face as she let the two humans drag her. 'Looks like. . . . . . .I made a friend.' Thought Tempest, smiling softly as she listened to her new friends rambling about her magic and other stuff.